“An Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5105 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207-6109   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #16 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
Chula Vista
“An Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife & I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights and experienced outstanding quality & service. All staff members (from the shuttle driver, front desk, waitresses & housekeeping) are helpful -- with a smile on their faces.
The Breakfasts are excellent, with a staff member present to make sure your needs are taken care of.
The Lounge -- Aviators -- had a great atmosphere, is perfect for the sports fan, and the food is "quality"!
Don't pass up the opportunity to enjoy this Best Western Plus ++++!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you for your kind review. Leading the industry in superior customer care is a new goal for our brand and we understand why! Your review reaffirms the work we are doing here to maintain a culture of superior service and we feel greeting you with a smile is the least we can do. I will surely pass on your compliments to our staff. We’re also glad you enjoyed our full free hot breakfast buffet. Soon we will be adding an additional made to order option for a small fee while still maintaining our full free buffet. Chef Ryan will be delighted to hear you enjoyed the food from our mostly from scratch kitchen where we offer only the best in quality! We hope you return soon to see our beautiful new exterior and improved breakfast offerings.

Mark Johnson
Vice President/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Menasha, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

By driving to Milwaukee the day before, you can sleep well, leave your car in good care, and get an early morning shuttle to the airport. Thanks to Rico we were greeted as we came in the night before our flight to New York and greeted again when we flew home. The rooms were ample and the beds were comfortable. And the parking was free - a great service! The location is very close to the airport and also close to a variety of restaurants for your dining pleasure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your review. You hit the nail on the head concerning our Stay and Fly program. Who wants to wake up early and drive to the airport (and pay for parking) when they can get in the night before, rest, relax and wake up refreshed with one of our free breakfast options and jump on our shuttle over to the airport. I hope you enjoyed your trip to New York and I’m glad Ricco helped make your travels a delight. I will pass your kind words on to him. Thanks again for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to having you back for all your future trips out of Mitchell International.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I checked in and the staff was so helpful. I walked into my room and it was very clean. I noticed that they are doing some renovations to the property but it didn't interfere with my stay. I ate in Aviators and was pleased with my food and service. I used their shuttle service to the airport and the savings in just this service is worth it. I will stay again next time I fly out of Milwaukee!

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We strive to maintain the best product at the airport so it is a delight to read your comment. Superior customer service is our top priority and truly what sets us apart from our competitors. Was this your first time in the Aviator? We are glad you noticed our mostly from scratch kitchen serving both the Aviator Sports Bar and Grille and Lake City Restaurant. Chef Ryan will be delighted to hear your compliments. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to having you back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Had our wedding reception in their Mitchell Ballroom and it was AMAZING! The Mitchell Ballroom is beautiful! Banquet Coordinator, Jessica White, and her team worked together to achieve the look I wanted within my budget. They paid careful attention to detail and made my wedding dreams come true! All the staff from the front desk to the restaurant made us feel like royalty.
Our room was also amazing! Most comfortable bed in a hotel!
We will definately stay with Best Western again in our future.
THANK YOU!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
First and foremost congratulations to you on your groom! I’m glad you found our Mitchell Ballroom amazing. An extensive renovation and attention to detail has made our grand ballroom the best in the area. I will surely pass your compliments on to Jessica and her team. We strive to exceed the industry in superior customer care and your comment helps reaffirm our commitment to this goal and the truly rewarding hospitality it produces.

Very Sincerely,
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel worked out perfectly for us. It offered good amenities such as a hot breakfast, and a restaurant/bar on site with good food. The room itself was quite comfortable with a sofa in addition to the desk and a couple of arm chairs plus a small refrigerator and coffeemaker. There were a number of good amenities we did not use such as an airport shuttle, pool and fitness center.
The staff was very helpful. They told us about a bus that stopped across the street, and went to the Historic Third Ward and was walking distance to the Summer Fest grounds. That saved us a traffic headache during a busy time.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our free hot breakfast buffet, the Aviator Sports Bar & Grille and the high level of customer service convenience offered by our proximity to the transit express line to central Milwaukee. We always strive to provide superior customer care and I will surely pass on your compliments to our staff.

Kind Regards,
Saint Germain, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I travel every week with my career, and this was a personal stay with my 7 yr old son. They have everything imaginable for every person in your family. It is clean, restaurants have great food, games, pool, room service - so much to offer. When I accidentally left a flash drive behind, Rico from the customer relations dept, called me directly. They confirmed certain information to ensure validity of ownership of the flash drive, and assisted with returning it to me. Thank you Rico - what a life saver that was!! I will certainly return to this hotel when in the area.

Room Tip: Several rooms wrap around the indoor pool - great for kids, but you may want another room for quiet...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review; we are glad you and your son enjoyed your stay with us. I'm delighted to hear how Ricco went above and beyond in making sure you recovered the flash drive left behind. We look forward to having you with us again soon!

Mark Johnson
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

First time at a Best Western "Plus" Hotel. Great room, hot breakfast, excellent service in restaurant and front desk, on time shuttle to airport. A great value. Beautiful pool and hot tub, Good wireless internet. Will definitely stay on my next trip.

Room Tip: Room by pool could be noisy during the day. Book on line and pre-pay to get best rate.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, October 3, 2012
I’m so pleased we were able to give you a fantastic introduction to the PLUS tier of Best Western. As a PLUS we offer the little extras to make your stay more comfortable and luxurious. We continue to strive to exceed your expectations and always appreciate the positive feedback about our rooms, free hot breakfast, superior service and timely shuttle! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Vice President/General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.

Address: 5105 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207-6109
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#4 Best Value Hotel in Milwaukee
#9 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
#11 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
#19 Romantic Hotel in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel And Conference Center
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
Best Western Airport Hotel
Best Western Milwaukee
Milwaukee Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;