“An Amazing Wedding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5105 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207-6109   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #16 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
“An Amazing Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Had our wedding reception in their Mitchell Ballroom and it was AMAZING! The Mitchell Ballroom is beautiful! Banquet Coordinator, Jessica White, and her team worked together to achieve the look I wanted within my budget. They paid careful attention to detail and made my wedding dreams come true! All the staff from the front desk to the restaurant made us feel like royalty.
Our room was also amazing! Most comfortable bed in a hotel!
We will definately stay with Best Western again in our future.
THANK YOU!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, October 17, 2012
First and foremost congratulations to you on your groom! I’m glad you found our Mitchell Ballroom amazing. An extensive renovation and attention to detail has made our grand ballroom the best in the area. I will surely pass your compliments on to Jessica and her team. We strive to exceed the industry in superior customer care and your comment helps reaffirm our commitment to this goal and the truly rewarding hospitality it produces.

Very Sincerely,
Vice President/General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel worked out perfectly for us. It offered good amenities such as a hot breakfast, and a restaurant/bar on site with good food. The room itself was quite comfortable with a sofa in addition to the desk and a couple of arm chairs plus a small refrigerator and coffeemaker. There were a number of good amenities we did not use such as an airport shuttle, pool and fitness center.
The staff was very helpful. They told us about a bus that stopped across the street, and went to the Historic Third Ward and was walking distance to the Summer Fest grounds. That saved us a traffic headache during a busy time.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our free hot breakfast buffet, the Aviator Sports Bar & Grille and the high level of customer service convenience offered by our proximity to the transit express line to central Milwaukee. We always strive to provide superior customer care and I will surely pass on your compliments to our staff.

Kind Regards,
Saint Germain, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I travel every week with my career, and this was a personal stay with my 7 yr old son. They have everything imaginable for every person in your family. It is clean, restaurants have great food, games, pool, room service - so much to offer. When I accidentally left a flash drive behind, Rico from the customer relations dept, called me directly. They confirmed certain information to ensure validity of ownership of the flash drive, and assisted with returning it to me. Thank you Rico - what a life saver that was!! I will certainly return to this hotel when in the area.

Room Tip: Several rooms wrap around the indoor pool - great for kids, but you may want another room for quiet...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review; we are glad you and your son enjoyed your stay with us. I'm delighted to hear how Ricco went above and beyond in making sure you recovered the flash drive left behind. We look forward to having you with us again soon!

Mark Johnson
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

First time at a Best Western "Plus" Hotel. Great room, hot breakfast, excellent service in restaurant and front desk, on time shuttle to airport. A great value. Beautiful pool and hot tub, Good wireless internet. Will definitely stay on my next trip.

Room Tip: Room by pool could be noisy during the day. Book on line and pre-pay to get best rate.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
BestwesternPLUS, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., responded to this review, October 3, 2012
I’m so pleased we were able to give you a fantastic introduction to the PLUS tier of Best Western. As a PLUS we offer the little extras to make your stay more comfortable and luxurious. We continue to strive to exceed your expectations and always appreciate the positive feedback about our rooms, free hot breakfast, superior service and timely shuttle! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Holland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

In the process of moving, we needed a comfortable place to spend the night before boarding the 6AM Lake Express Ferry to Michigan. The Best Western Plus was the perfect place. The hotel is just a short distance away from the Port of Milwaukee, so that worked well. Best Western's staff (Becky, in particular) was friendly and accommodating. We had an infant with us, so we were directed to the entrance with closest proximity to the elevator, which was a huge convenience when having to haul in a baby in a car seat, his folded cradle, diaper bag and our luggage. Our room was handicapped accessible -which was not a necessity for us, but we appreciated the space it provided. The room was clean and very comfortable. We had stayed at the Best Western several times in the past, and we were pleasantly surprised to note that it has since been upgraded and remodeled. Employee Rico was very helpful when I phoned to ask for a receipt that I had failed to pick up at the desk before we left. We will choose this hotel again when we come to visit family members in the Milwaukee area..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind review. Many guests appreciate our proximity to the Port of Milwaukee and the Lake Express high speed ferry and I’m glad you are among them. Our commitment to improving our product is an enduring value so we’re happy to hear you noticed and appreciated the major upgrades we are doing to our property. Exceeding the industry in providing superior customer care is important to us and Becky and Ricco are models of the type of hospitality we strive for. After all our business is, above all else, about people. We look forward to seeing you upon your return to Milwaukee and hope we can “join the family” as your host when you are here in Milwaukee.

Willoughby, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

This hotel was probably the nicest I have stayed in, in a while, if ever. They were doing construction during our stay, and every morning I woke up to Construction to Opera. They should have just closed those rooms while under construction. The pool artium was so amazing and completely my happy place. During our stay, my husband said if ever he couldn't find me, his first place to look was under the little arbor by the pool. Also, the whirlpool/hot tub was the perfect temperature! The staff in the sports bar was couteous and prompt. And the food was absolutely delicious. I was so expecting bar food. And when I looked at the menu I was like "blackened catfish? What? In a bar?!" So excited I had to try that and it was totally amazing. And we came from Cleveland, Ohio to stay here and they even let us park our motorcycle in front under the little portico thing. I felt my belongings were very secure. If ever I had need to visit Milwaukee again, I would stay here in a minute!

Room Tip: I loved our room since it was SO close to the pool atrium.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for branding us “the happiest place on earth.” We feel the same way and strive to provide the most welcoming environment for our guests. Sorry about the construction, we are working to ensure the least guest impact possible. When done, we will have the most beautiful hotel in proximity to Milwaukee’s General Mitchell International Airport. Our indoor tropical atrium is an oasis, definitely during Milwaukee’s winter season. It can be 20 degrees outside but with the sun shining on your face and the warmth surrounding you, you might as well be on in Key West. Thanks for noticing the superior level of service and food in our restaurants. Our Executive Chef, Ryan Gill, got his start in sea food and delivering superb sea food remains his specialty. Next time you come, bring your bike and a few friends, we are always here to deliver superior customer care…and we’ll always make sure your bike has VIP parking. This is, after all, the home town of Harley Davidson. You can see why we hold a special place in our hearts for bikes.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Me and my husband stayed here recently and we had a great time! The staff was very friendly and the food in the sports bar was delicious! The room we stayed in was really nice and we were actually upgraded to a pool side room. I was checked in by Tim and Michelle and they were both very helpful with directions and good places to check out downtown. I must say Milwaukee has some of the best food to offer! If you have time check out the safe house! The only down side of the hotel is that there was some construction going on but other than that we had a great time. Loved the pool and the jacuzzi, loved the food, loved the people, even the house keepers were friendly! We will definitely be staying here again next time we come to milwaukee!

Room Tip: ask to be pool side!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I apologize for the construction going on and we continue to strive for the least guest impact possible. From the food in our restaurants to our superior level of customer care, we are dedicated to making sure you truly feel at home at the Best Western PLUS. We delight in being tour guides for our beloved city and I am pleased Tim and Michelle were able to provide a selection of ideas to your liking. Isn’t the Safe House one of a kind? I will gladly pass along your kind regards to Tim and Michelle. We look forward to having you next time you come to Milwaukee. Thanks again for taking the time to let the world know about your great stay.

Very Sincerely,
Vice President/General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.

Address: 5105 S Howell Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207-6109
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#11 Family Hotel in Milwaukee
#16 Business Hotel in Milwaukee
#22 Romantic Hotel in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:3 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel And Conference Center
Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
Best Western Airport Hotel
Best Western Milwaukee
Milwaukee Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.