This hotel has one of the friendliest staffs I have ever encountered after years of travel in the entertainment and travel industry. The amenities are not bad, and the restaurant is decent. I stayed on the third floor in a wing adjacent to the building housing the pool. There is only one small elevator in this facility, so don't book the third floor if you have a lot of luggage. While the beds were "dressed up" with nice linens and cushions (unpressed, mind you), the safe did not work, and there was an empty liquor bottle shoved in between the safe and the nightstand. The walls were tired (I'm not sure why so many hotels use such a bland cream paint) The toilet also did not flush well, though when guest services were called, they came promptly to take care of it.
The pool area has a lot of potential, but needs some sprucing up. If you need to overnight close to the airport, this hotel might be a good choice for the right price, but I would not recommend it for a longer stay.
Again, however, the staff was professional and very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
- Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel
- Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Airport Hotel
- Best Western Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.