• 20-minute walking distance to Miller Park
• Large 37-inch flat screen TV
• AC unit worked good but loud on all settings
• Breakfast included the usual options: Coffee, juice, bagels, muffins, cereal, yogurt, and two waffle irons
• Both beds had firm and still flat mattress, decent selection of sheets, and four identical small pillows.
• Small bathroom with tub/shower combo
• No fridge or microwave and four cup coffee maker
• Very small and tight parking lot
• Tiny breakfast room with only 3 tables
• No wireless internet during our entire second night
• Musty odor in hallway on humid day, but room was fine.
• Parking lot fills past capacity on game nights and you may need to park on street.
Our stay was overall positive, but everything about this hotel was cramped and dated feeling. A good choice if going to see a Brewers game and located a short drive away from both sports bars and decent sit down restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Milwaukee has to offer - from Miller Park to the Milwaukee County Zoo - from this affordable and convenient hotel.Offering easy access to the I-94 and I-41, the BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn makes it easy to experience the area's most popular attractions. Miller Park, home of the Milwaukee Brewers and many other concerts and events throughout the year, is just a mile away. Other big-name events are held at the nearby State Fair Ground, and Milwaukee's famous annual music festival, Summerfest, is held each summer about five miles away. This Milwaukee hotel is also within minutes of some of the city's cultural attractions, like Miller Brewery and the Milwaukee County Zoo. We are a great choice for athletes in town for kickball, ice skating and hockey at the Pettit National Ice Center, and other sporting events.Corporate travelers appreciate that the BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn is conveniently located to businesses in the retail, medical and education sectors. The Mayfair, Southridge and Brookfield Malls are all within 15 minutes of the hotel, and the VA Hospital, Froedert Hospital and Medical College are just steps away. The University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee is less than ten miles away. Other local business draws include the Wisconsin Expo Center, PH Mining/Harnischfege, Siemens Power Corporation and Rockwell. This West Milwaukee hotel also offers a conference room perfect for corporate meetings or other events. This Best Western hotel in Milwaukee makes each guest feel at home with spacious guest rooms, featuring rooms with kitchenettes, Free Wi-Fi and cable television. Other convenient hotel amenities include a complimentary breakfast, onsite cocktail lounge, indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center. We are proud to offer superior customer service and comfortable accommodations in west Milwaukee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Woods View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Woods View Hotel Milwaukee
- Best Western Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Best Western