“Excellent Pizza and Chocolate!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Woodstock, Illinois, United States
“Excellent Pizza and Chocolate!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Very affordable and delicious food tucked away by a gas station and liquor store. It's a small place but it is definitely worth going to if you are in the area. We each had one slice of pizza (the sausage and onion) and it was delicious! It comes with a nice roll which was pretty tasty. I just expected a slice of pizza, so that was nice. He also had some sea salt caramel chocolates which were orgasmic. If I'm ever in the area again, I am definitely stopping by!

Also the hours were perfect for night owls!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee, WI
“REAL New York Pizza. Seriously.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

I mean it: this is the ONLY pizza in Milwaukee that deserves the title of "New York Pizza." The chef is a great guy who has pride in his work. Don't let the gas station location put you off. If you want serious pizza, go here.

The pizza is so good that I rarely try other offerings. But when I do, the food is always wonderful and portions are beyond generous. Lots of sandwiches & salads to please anyone.

AND he makes chocolate!!

Visited February 2012
Delafield, Wisconsin
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

We bought 2 chocolates intended for dessert, but could not help ourselves and had them as an appetizer to our pizza. One was a habanero mango and the other a port wine ganache....both were excellent! Sounds weird, but I highly recommend it. One of the big benefits of going to a pizza joint owned by a choclatier.

We greatly enjoyed the pizza as well. The crust was perfectly crisp and the sausage had excellent flavor and texture and the sauce was the perfect blend between savory and sweet...leaning more on the savory side.

Our only con would be that the seating area is rather fast food like...but I think that is the intent. It's sort of fast food pizza and chocolate gourmet. So if you want a nice dining environment...this probably isn't your place. Hard to beat for a casual pizza situation like lunch though.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Racine, WI
“Odd location (in a gas station) but good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2009

Decent pizza and good-sized portions. Good variety of pies to choose from. I've had veggie calzones and slices...both were quite tasty. I guess I wouldn't go there for anything other than lunch but it's a great place to add to our rotation.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee
“Pizza and Chocolate in one Place, that's Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2009

We've been going to Times Square Pizza for some time. They recently added hand made milk chocolates to their menu. I think I've died and gone to heaven, pizza and chocolate in one place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere