“Christmas dinner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mason Street Grill

Mason Street Grill
425 East Mason Street, Milwaukee, WI 53202 (Downtown)
414-298-3131
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mason Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 1,409 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Jefferson Street
Description: Welcome to Mason Street Grill, where our world-renown steaks, warm ambiance and gracious staff are waiting to make your ordinary day extraordinary! Whether entertaining colleagues or dining with special friends Mason Street Grill’s lunch and dinner menus are sure to please every appetite. Enjoy happy-hour in our Lounge while listening to Milwaukee’s best live jazz, Monday-Saturday. Our private dining rooms are perfect for business meetings, social gatherings, and feature our culinary team’s outstanding customized menus. Come on in and make yourself comfortable, and let us take care of the rest!
West Allis, Wisconsin
“Christmas dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I called to see if they were open on Christmas Day. We couldn't get a table, but we love sitting at the kitchen counter, where seats were available on a first come-first serve basis. It may be a bit noisy there, but I love watching the staff work. My husband ordered the special turkey dinner for the day and I ordered petite fillets off the menu. Both dinners were delicious. The whipped sweet potatoes topped with marshmallow creme was amazing! We love eating here. I also completed a survey for them and received a very nice letter from the assistant manager in reply. I think that was a nice touch. We will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Good menu nice set up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

We ate here on a Tuesday night after a business meeting. It was a slow night, so we decided to eat in the bar. There was a duo playing, a piano and a French horn, the horn was way too loud for the small bar. Service was good. The menu was too, we had a bone in filet and a bone in KC strip. We started with the Ahi tuna all very good. We had a side of roasted mushroom and kale w cabbage, both very good too.

Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
“Morning after”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

A little to hungover to be in the Pfister Club with any alcohol in site and waking up way to late for breakfast we decided on the Mason Street Grill..was very nice light lunch meal.

Sussex, Wisconsin
“Amazing Dinner Date 2yr Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I booked my reservation on opentable.com. While I was booking my reservation it had a comment section where I was able to put special instructions for my 2yr anniversary. In the comment section I asked for the restaurant to purchase 2 premium red roses for the 2 yrs I've been with my girlfriend. The day of the reservation the restaurant called me and told me that their florist was closed that day and that they were unable to get me the 2 roses. Turns out at the end of our dinner our server came out with a beautiful amazing delicious desert which made my girlfriend super happy to see. And eat of course....I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this restaurant. Swordfish and 2 4oz medallions were perfect and excellent tasting.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eric G, General Manager at Mason Street Grill, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
We are so glad we could be part of your special day. I wish we could have taken care of those roses for you. I love the swordfish dish as well, it is one of my favorite dishes. I hope that we can help you celebrate many anniversaries to come and please feel free to let me know if I personally can ever do anything to help you.
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA
“Great service and prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Nice choice of steaks, seafood and meats. Among the four of us we had a petite filet, a rack of lamb, steak frites, and a plate of ribs. The sides are huge and good for sharing. The wine list is worth perusing, with plenty of worthwhile selections.