“More like pretty good” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #25 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
“More like pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is a better than avereage Holiday Inn. My room was nice and spacious. I was on the road side of the hotel and if I was sensative to noise this would have bothered me as the bus stop and road noise was noticable. The staff was friendly and recognized my Priority Club status with a water and granola bar. Fitness room had weights ++++ but did have a bike ----. Breakfast was standard holiday inn barely edible food. Perfectly accpetable business travel place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Brock W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Scott C,

Thank you for your response. I am glad that you think we are a better then average Holiday Inn Express. We will always try to continue to provide the service needed to make sure that we are the best Holiday Inn Express.

We value all our Priority Club Members since they are what makes our company so successful.

Thank you again and we look forward to your future stays!

170 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

There is nothing wrong with this hotel, that being said there is nothing memorable about it either. There is no pool for adults to enjoy, it's primarily a children's pool with play area however they do hand out wristbands for hotel guests. Unsure why? It is REALLY nothing special that would require wristbands. Our room was clean and quiet, however neither sink or tub drained properly and all we could do was deal with it in the morning and inform the front desk at check out. The staff was prompt and courteous, again nothing really wrong with hotel. Breakfast was "ehh" but nothing to really enjoy, typical bagels,muffins and fruit which is fine to grab and go. This hotel is fine for an overnight stay but I ADMIT I do enjoy a bit more relaxation & feeling of pampering in the hotels that I stay in. It is definitely NOT a 3 star hotel, 2 stars yes & maybe a ½ star more for the good staff they employ. If I was catching a early flight or stuck in a snow storm no problems with checking in here but for visiting the city,friends or family I would opt for something more upscale in both area & accommodations.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Brock W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Good Afternoon ChicagoFirewater,

I do want to apologize to you about your stay. We do require the wristband policy because we used to have a slide and a few play stuctures that we did remove. We do need to keep the policy in place though to make sure that we can still control the pool area with out people bringing in more guests to make it over crowded for people like yourself.

I am glad that you though we had good service as I know we are a limited service property we try our best to make sure all our guests feel at home and are comfortable. I do under stand you had some issues with the room drain. Can you please email me the room you were in so that we can get that corrected? bwinkler@wiscohotels.com

Thank you again for your stay and we look forward to seeing you the next time your in Milwaukee!

New Buffalo, Mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The front desk clerk was friendly and quick to check us in. Plenty of linens. Breakfast foods were hot or cold as they were supposed to be and a nice selection. Cinnamon rolls were great. Over all, a nice stay and good value. Would I stay again? You bet!

Room Tip: Upper floor room had high ceiling, room was a front room toward the street and airport but still was...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Brock W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Dutch,

I want to thank you for your kind review on our property. We will continue to strive to make all our guests satisfied and we are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast.

The cinnamon rools are a great item to have and we are glad you enjoyed them.

Thank you againd and we look forward to your next stay with us in Milwaukee

Sherwood Park, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This is a clean hotel with courteous staff.
There is nothing special about the room but it is comfortable.
My room window looked over the pool. It also looked ok but nothing special.
The best part was that there was a hotel shuttle that ran to the airport. Also they have a really good breakfast that was included in the price of the room.
The only thing that bothered me was that the walls were thin and I could hear people watching TV in the other room and it wasn't even turned up all that much.
Good place to stop in your travels but not a destination.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brock W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear Viajar_de_Alberta,

I want to thank you for staying with us. I am glad that you really enjoyed the breakfast as well as the shuttle.

We will always strive to be one of the top hotels in Milwaukee with the best service for our guests.

We hope to see you again in Milwaukee soon

Abrams, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed one night after a depressing trip home from Mexico. The great accommodations & friendly staff made it easier to come back after the BEST vacation ever!! The beds were extremely comfortable, pillows fabulous & sheets were so soft & comfy we wanted to take them home!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Janna H,

I want to thank you for the kind comments. I am glad to hear that after you had the best vacation ever we could extend that just a little bit to make your trip overall a great time.

We will always try to provide the best service and we are glad that you found the beds really comfortable as well.

Thank you again for staing with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was pleased with everything here. Great location near airport with free shuttle. Nice neighborhood & even has security, while being in a good area. Nice, new, clean, great price, has everything needed: breakfast, internet, nice pool, etc. Near restaurants. Staff was great here. They were very friendly & very accommodating. I will stay there again when I am in town next time. No complaints whatsoever.

Room Tip: There are 2 Holiday Inn's near the airport. This was the Zellman Court location.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brock W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Cheryl,

Thank you so much for the kind comments. We will always do what we can to have our guests feel safe and secure. Our staff will always try and provide the best service in Milwaukee.

Thank you again for your kind words!

We look forward to your next stay in Milwaukee with us!

Holiday Inn Express Milwaukee Airport
GRIMES
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Great location value cleanliness large room comfortable bed everthing exceptional. Only complaint is the intermittent internet services. Off as much as it is on. I normally enjoy watching movies streamed onto my tablet when staying at hotels but this is the second HI Express in a row where internet is subpar its a dealbreaker for me.

• Stayed January 2013
Brock W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Jboardman,

I want to thank you for taking the time out to write a review for us on tripadvisor. I am very happy to hear that you had a good stay with us and that we provided you with what you expect.

I do want to apologize to you about the interent. I have contacted our internet provider and we will be getting that checked into right away. We understand how important it is for our guests to have good quality internet and we will make sure that we get anything wrong corrected to be able to provide you with the internet service that you deserve.

Brock Winkler

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!