“A Holiday Tradation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pabst Theater

Pabst Theater
144 E. Wells St., Milwaukee, WI 53208 (Downtown)
414-286-3663
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 76 Attractions in Milwaukee
Madison, Wisconsin
11 attraction reviews
“A Holiday Tradation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We saw the CHRISTMAS CAROL at the Pabst on Dec1. This has been a family tradtion from my husbands childhood that we continued on with our child. This year we took my mother in law back with us and it was all that she remembered! The theater is beautiful and the history of the building is remarkable. If you are ever in Milwaukee make this a MUST SEE.

Visited December 2012

Manitowoc, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

What an amazing place to catch a show! The facility is breath taking! I look forward to the Christmas Carol there every year. I love this place!

Visited March 2012
Brookfield, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Architecture”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Whether you're there for a show whatever, the Pabst Theater is not one to be missed. Old school charm! Also, you can take a tour of the theater after hours and see back stage - check it out!

Rockford, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Lots of character, not a lot of comfort”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

The Pabst is a fun place to visit and a historic landmark in Milwaukee, which everyone should visit at least once. However, as a historic landmark, it shows its age. The seats and carpets are worn, the stairs and upper seating areas are steep and and almost inaccessible for anyone with any degree of disability or injury. If you are afraid of heights, do not get balcony tickets, since the view is almost straight down. I'm not sure how the servers manage to carry their drink trays up the stairs and back down to the seats in the dark! Last time we were there, there was one bartender at the upstairs bar and hundreds of people in line. I appreciate the beauty and history of the venue, but this is definitely not my first choice for where to see a show.

Visited December 2011
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
“Not a bad seat in the house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My son & I saw Dennis DeYoung at the Pabst. It is a small theater not a bad seat in the house & very historic. Ticket prices were very reasonable.