“Not impressed.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
chicago
“Not impressed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great looking place. Heard great music playing (Freddie Jones Band) on the sound system. Lots of TV's around. Hostess was nice. Waitress was nicer. Drinks were so-so. Same drink ordered, tasted different. Food was weak. I had the French dip, very dry and the dip was WAY overboard. Chicken sandwich was also dry and had no flavor. Eh.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“The hostess was real jerk!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Its St. Patrick's Day and there is no one sitting to eat at any table. Hostess would not let me sit at a table because I was by myself... And as she put it "people are coming" She insisted that I had to sit at a Bar top table in a corner. I refused and sat where I wanted. Ordered and finished my food and left. When I left there still was no one there. And I overheard the hostess talking crap about me.... "How could he". Happy St. Patrick's Day! The food sucked also.

• Visited March 2014