“The Best Gyros in Milwaukee” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“The Best Gyros in Milwaukee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Located on the upper East side of Milwaukee. This is the best Gyros you will find in the area. Come in hungry and you will leave full. Very large portions at a great price. You will enjoy.

corrales nm
“Come Hungry- Leave Full”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

First of all, I'm from out of town and it is quickly obvious that this is a neighborhood favorite. I can understand why, because this place feeds you and I mean feeds you. I had to eat through about half a pound of gyros meat with a fork before I could begin to wrap by chops around the pita and the remaining half a pound or more of meat. As far a taste goes- I've had better and worse but certainly decent. Incredibly fast service and I noticed someone on staff helping an elderly patron bring food to his table. The atmosphere is non-descript but certainly better than the 5 Guys Burgers across the street... which is essentially a checkered feedlot (okay, that's another review)Short story... a good place to get a hearty meal at other than a chain restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Gyros”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

When ever we are looking for a quick tasty dinner, this is where we head. We come hear at least twice a month ( and we don't eat out very often).
We usually split a Gyro Platter with salad. It's a lot of food for two us us to split, but there are days when we get our own dinners. I love the chicken too.
The gyro meat is fresh carved, not sitting in a bin and then grilled to warm up like some gyros restaurants
The place is always clean and the staff friendly.
I strongly suggest everyone tries it

Visited June 2014
“Greek music and Greek food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Very good had the chicken. Athenians half chick and two Dolamades extra feta. 79 cents for the extra. All very good. Greek music played while I dined in a some walk fast causal setting

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Hands Down Best Gyros In Milwaukee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

OG's has the hands down best gyros in Milwaukee! If I ever want a gyro, this is where I go. You get a lot for your money. They load on the gyro meat and you get a good serving of fries. The service is always really good, and I have never had any problems with my food.

• Visited May 2014