“Hands Down Best Gyros In Milwaukee!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Hands Down Best Gyros In Milwaukee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

OG's has the hands down best gyros in Milwaukee! If I ever want a gyro, this is where I go. You get a lot for your money. They load on the gyro meat and you get a good serving of fries. The service is always really good, and I have never had any problems with my food.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best gyro in milwaukee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Hands down the best gyros in milwaukee. The gyros are huge and you definitely get your money's worth. Greek fries and salad go well. Always busy but the employees are good with keeping everything moving. Also never have I gotten home and had the wrong order. Very organized service.

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“Gyro meat was cool-cold temperature”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

This place gets lots of good reviews so when I was in the area this week I looked them up(2/18/14 at 4:00 pm.) This place inside has the ''Seinfield" restaurant feel and look to me . I order at the counter a gyro sandwich Combo. I want the sandwich without tomatoes or sauce. I only want meat and onions. Instead of fries I pay the up-charge for onion rings. The combo also comes with a soda. This place has many drink choice BUT ONLY ONE SUGAR-FREE choice that is Diet Pepsi. I prefer Diet Dr. Pepper. The owners are walking around the restaurant taking care of their customers. My order comes delivered to my table by an owner member. There is a squeeze bottle of BOTH ketchup and Tzatziki (cucumber)sauce. My mushrooms come with a small plastic covered cup of marinara sauce that was STRAIGHT OUT OF THE REFRIGERATOR.....cold. I should have said something but I did not... I put several HOT mushrooms in the sauce (one at a time to try to warm the sauce). My sandwich came with meat and pita ONLY ! NO RAW ONIONS...This meal cost $15.00. I will try them again. Maybe I will try the Gyro Platter Gyro meat slices with pita bread. Their "sandwich" really is not wrapped; it sits in a paper basket with parchment paper then topped with pita bread then piled with gyro meat. YES, this meat is cut from the cone (I seen two cones) but when the place is busy the meat doesn't get a chance to heat -up. I even like a little crisp on my gyro meat. I will speak-up on my second visit.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“We love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The Greek chicken is just amazing. I get the platter, with a little rice and a little salad. You can easily share one of these platters, or eat yourself a very large meal. Even though this is a counter service place, the staff are very attentive and helpful. As a bonus, they often bring a mini ice cream cone out to young children. I feel very fortunate to live just a few blocks away.

Visited December 2013
Cuba City, Wisconsin
“Best Gryros I've ever found!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is a destination spot for me. A friend told me about it, and have been coming back for years now. A quite simple place in the UW-Milwaukee area. The service is fast, the food is fantastic, and the size is huge! Order an extra pita as their is always so much meat that they serve you. Order at the counter and they deliver it to your table. Cut from the cone, no premade stuff here.

• Visited October 2013