“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Greenfield, Wisconsin
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've been here a couple times and always get the same thing because it's so good! The chicken cashew has lots of fresh veggies, toasted cashews and the most delicious sauce. I get it medium spicy and it's just perfect and enough to feed 2 people.

Visited September 2013

Hatton, North Dakota
“Mouth watering great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is our go-to place for Thai food. Whether it's lunch or dinner the food is fantastic. Mild? No problem. Extra spicy hot? No problem. The chefs will customize it for you. Try the Beef Lard Nar or the Chicken Rash Sha Sha. Service is prompt.

Visited September 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Suprise”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We visited this place on a whim. Looks like a great resturant but we were dissappointed not at the food but the service we recieved. It was a late Saturday lunch, there were maybe 4-5 other tables besides us. My daughter spilled her water and no one came over to clean it up or offer a towel. We asked if we could take a little longer to look at the extensive menu and should be ready after we got our drinks. The waitress brought us our drinks but never bothered to take our order. She never gave us a new glass of water after seeing us pick up the ice from table and chair back into the glass. We had to catch her attention to get our order and she kind of rushed us. we had the Papaya salad which we wanted mild but I wanted my entree medium she just kept walking away and nodding. The food was good. Not complaining about the food but the catcher was the bill. It was just my Mom, Daughter and myself. We each orderd an entree and had two appetizers. She put a 15% gratuity on our bill. That was a suprise to me. I worked in the food industry before so I do tip pretty well even if my service was just mediocre. I know for sure this is one place I will not visit or recommend for anyone I know. Even if it's the "best thai food" ever.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Singha Thai is a charming restaurant with consistently good food. My favorite is the squid salad, #160 on the extensive menu. The squid is tender and spicy with vegetables and rice. The spring roll appetizer is enough for four people to share. All of the entrees are plentiful, almost family size. Service is friendly. Be sure to take a moment to look at the beautiful Thai art.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee
“Still Consistent and Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We recently ate here after a long absence and were pleased that the food and service was as good as we remembered. We aren't experts in ordering Thai food, but each dish we had was delicious. The service was great. It was our son's birthday and they brought him a special dessert at the end. The green curry was my favorite, followed by the Pad Thai! We will not let such a long lapse go before going back!

• Visited January 2013