“one of the worst restaurant that I visited at al” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
Sharm el-Sheikh, Janub Sina', Egypt
“one of the worst restaurant that I visited at al”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Was one of the worst restaurant that I visited at all. the Manager sabah that is her name was arrogant treatment of customers reflect the complete ignorance of the profession of strange hotels, I found the word on the bill tip 15% I did not know that he and the imposition of force on a tip without consent. i ,ll never come back to that restaurant.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Milwaukee, WI
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

Not very in to Japanese food, but if you are food seems to be good for what I know about Japanese cuisine......

West Bend, Wisconsin
“Benihana, a Mexican restaurant not a Japanese restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

We went to Benihana in November and all signs point out to me that this place was really a Mexican grill. Those Mexican cooks have no idea how Japanese food should be cooked.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Richfield, MN
“Benihana is an enjoyable experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Benihana Milwaukee is a fun experience whereever you find one. This one had nice staff who gave good service. I had been to another Benehana in Minnesota which was a little more fun because we had a fun chef and fun tablemates. On this visit it was just the three of us at the table. It was still fun b/c my wife and son had not previously been to a Benihana.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Avoid!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

We had a large group consisting of first timers as well as veteran sushi lovers. Half of us wanted hibachi and the other half wanted to take up the All-You-Can-Eat sushi special that they have during weekdays. The hostess was very rude from the get-go and informed us that we cannot be seated unless all members of our party were present. The place was empty with only a couple sitting at the sushi bar! And this older lady who was in charge was also very rude. She kept reminding us that the rest of our party was late and that we should not have made a reservation if we were going to be late. I felt like they didn't even want our patronage. The rest of our group showed up and explained that they were stuck in traffic because of State Fair. The older lady then told the hostess to not let us be seated upstairs and to seat us at a table downstairs. I didn't know what the big deal was. Everyone that came in after us was escorted upstairs.

Nevertheless, we were hungry. The bartender and the hibachi chef were amazing and polite. They talked to us and helped us with questions. The food was AVERAGE. It wasn't amazing or special in any way. The hibachi chicken was very dry. At other Japanese restaurants, the hibachi is around $13 and it comes with the choice of either fried rice or noodles. At Benihana, the hibachi chicken was $20 and then they charged you $3.50 extra for rice. and another fee for the hibachi exhibition. I knew that this place was going to be pricey, but the food wasn't even worth it.

I definitely prefer Japanica or Fujiyama over Benihana! Those places have reasonable prices with no random fees and better sushi/hibachi.

• Visited August 2011