“Bartender rude and physically agressive” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, German
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
West Allis
“Bartender rude and physically agressive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

We took an Edelweiss Miller Lite Boat Cruise for my bachelorette party. All was going well, till one their bartender's aggressively shoved me, causing me to slam into another person spilling my drink on both of us. Apparently she was trying to make her way over to get at another group of females who, to say the least, were acting inappropriately. She physically grab one those girls and pulled her away from her group and told them to stop what they were doing basically. I then asked that same bartender why she had shoved me the way she did, in attempt to get an apology out her, and she threw her hands up in my face and told me"[...] be gone" as well as some other profanity laced insults. I couldn't believe it, especially since I had tipped her very well just earlier. She also then started drinking the beers she was supposed to be pouring for the cruise guests. I complained to the bartender at the main bar, and also complained to the company as well, to only be ignored. Apparently they are ok with their bartender being physically and verbally abusive to their paying customers. If it weren't for my ladies making the rest of the night better for me, I would've not have had any fun on this cruise. I will never waste my money on another one of their cruises, just to be treated like crap.

• Visited August 2011

Cedar Rapids, IA
“Best city views come from the water!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

My wife and I took a Sunday Brunch cruise on a hot July day. It was a great way to escape the heat and enjoy good food and drinks. Milwaukee is a gorgeous city to see from both the Milwaukee River and the Lake Michigan harbor. Price may seem somewhat expensive, but well worth it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Over-rated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

The boat seemed to be jammed packed with people, like sardines. Barely room to move....

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Rapids, IA
“UNromantic”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We thought we were going on a romantic boat ride for our anniversary...WE WERE WRONG! The boat is mostly enclosed, so you need to be first in line to get an outside seat. Sitting inside was stuffy and gave us a headache. There are no tables, only chairs and benches. The tacos are cafeteria type tacos. They played loud Hispanic reggae ton or whatever music that didn't fit our taste. Since it was our first time in Milwaukee we expected to have the landmarks pointed out to us as we passed by, this was what was advertised, that didn't happen. Recommended for sorority sisters or a family of all adults who want to talk loudly while sipping average margaritas.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Brunswick, Ohio
“Has to be a better cruise.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

The seven of us took a Friday afternoon 2:00 river cruise. When we went to board the boat I told everyone it wasn't here yet. I saw people going down the walk and realized it was a short, 90% enclosed boat. We went to the front where there was only one elongated seat that was already full. We went to the back and stood there for the whole cruise. The boat is only a single level where you are limited to getting good pictures as there are many tall buildings and would be hard to get from the interior windows. The cruise had commentary, but it could not be heard in the back because of engine noise.The cruise heads down the river and out to the break water, turns around and heads back the same way. The price was fair at $15, but I would look for a bigger boat with an outside deck for better viewing. Beverages were available and beer was only $5 a bottle.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere