“Mo's? Absolutely!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Boston
“Mo's? Absolutely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Seven guys mid-day on a Saturday. The service and food were terrific -- they even switched the channels on multiple TVs so our entire group could see the soccer match.

I immensely enjoyed the reuben boxty -- a classic reuben wrapped in a thin potato pancake drizzled with delicious local cheese. I most definitely recommend Mo's for an informal, friendly lunch or dinner.

Two of the gang actually returned to Mo's for lunch on Sunday!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Lacking Personality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

When we walked in the gentleman standing at the door didn't even acknowledge that anyone had entered. We went to the bar ordered a drink the bartender got our drinks quickly and then left. She never checked with us again, and then she was leaving with her cash drawer and another bartender showed up. This new bartender also didn't bother to check with us we finally flagged him down for the check and left. No atmosphere and they certainly weren't interested in keeping customers. Very disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Late night apps & drinks at Mo's Irish Pub!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a place to grab a light meal after the concert we attended at The Riverside theater on Sunday. We went into Mo's and were very happy with our appetizers and Irish beers. We were having trouble trying to decide what to oder as it was 11:30 pm and we did not want to order a huge meal that late. Our very friendly waitress suggested several appetizers that ended up being very tasty and went well with our Irish beers. Nice neighborhood bar and has a great reputation at that location and other locations. I agree, its fan friendly!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Good Old Corner Irish Pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

After the skywalk tour, our group popped over to Mo's! Granted, we had a fairly large group, 20 people. They were very accomodating in getting us seated. They split us into 2 large tables. They had one gal serving all of us, so service was a bit slower. I was impressed that the waitress didn't miss a beat, and got all the orders correct, and they were served fairly timely. My husband and I had the Jamison Burger, which was excellent. It was served with a bourbon sauce that was very tasty, bacon, tomato, blue cheese . It was a good size, I could have eaten just half of it. Husband enjoyed it with his Guiness! Everyone seemed to enjoy the food, and we would certainly recommend this place to others! It's a fun place, and we were told they have live entertainment on Friday or Saturdays to dance to.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“FAN FRIENDLY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Just your usual Irish pub, except that the staff is great, and I was expecting mediocre bar food and was pleasantly surprised. The wings with the Jameson sauce, the chicken fingers, and the fish and chips were all great. We also had the nachos, which were very good. Mo's grandson seems to own a lot of property in the Milwaukee area, (he named his restaurants after his grandma) and I really thought I'd be getting a Bennigan's type experience and it was so much better. Maybe I overrated it, but if you're in town and you are close, go there, catch the shuttle to the ballpark. It's worth it.

Visited March 2013