“Fantastic food!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Milwaukee ChopHouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,409 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Milwaukee ChopHouse began its critical acclaim six years ago. From the beginning it has earned a reputation for providing a spectacular wine list, a consistent classic menu, all while being delivered by some of the best service professionals the city has to offer. Our cellar is extensive and well thought through. With a list that was honored by The Wine Spectator with the Award of Excellence, how can one not find the perfect choice? The menu is a reflection of its classic steakhouse atmosphere. Some of the best steaks and chops are served along side the freshest seasonal seafood. Located in the heart of downtown, the Milwaukee ChopHouse is within walking distance of the theater district, sports venues, shopping and the lakefront.
“Fantastic food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great location inside the Hilton hotel, this steak house is great, wonderful wine list. They occasionally hold wine dinners, and I enjoyed one on my last stay in Milwaukee.

Visited July 2013

Vienna, Virginia
“Nice Atmosphere Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Much quieter than the Miller Time Pub and food more upscale. The appetizers of tuna, calamari and the chop salad were delicious. I ordered the chicken and it was the most delicious chicken I have ever had. Moist, tender and flavorful. What I didn't like was I had a reservation and they sat my party right by the door, a minor annoyance.

Detroit, Michigan
“Exquisite steak and wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the nest steaks I have had in my life. Taste was phenomenal and cooked to the exact temperature I was looking for. We had a group of 5 and where accommodated even though we arrived at 10pm which is the time they close. The service from our server and the manager was outstanding. I highly recommend this place and will surely be going again when I visit Milwaukee.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tallmadge
“Always perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Dined with a friend and we could have sat and talked for hours. The service was perfect, dinner was timed perfectly, everything was delicious. The asparagus (my favorite on any menu) was absolutely lovely.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Meets Your Expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stopped in for an evening snack and a couple of drinks and found just what we were looking for. We ate in the bar area where the service was very good. The kitchen can handle special orders with ease and our food was very good. Still a little sticker shocked at the $12 cocktails, but we probably should have asked first.