“perfect venue for a party” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Buca di Beppo

Buca di Beppo
1233 N Van Buren St, Milwaukee, WI 53202-2606 (Downtown)
+1 414-224-8672
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: East Juneau Avenue
Transit: MCTS bus stop at Van Buren and Juneau.
Two Rivers, Wisconsin
“perfect venue for a party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had rehearsal dinner in "wine" room. Had approximately 40 people, service took a little bit, but food was very good. Staff friendly. A good time was had by all.

Visited August 2013

Montello, Wisconsin
“Our once-a-year favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Annually a group from Ireland, while in town, want to go to Buca for a meal. We made reservations for 14 people and requested the Pope's table. We weren't able to be seated at that table at first, but the manager made some adjustments and we were seated (too bad it was the OLD Pope!)
Great food in LARGE portions. No one went away hungry or thirsty. We will return each year as long as we get the same great service and food.

The waitress did forget one of our appetizers but when she realized it she brought them to us at no charge.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Wisconsin
“Great food and atmosphere - Service "iffy"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We (5 of us) spent last weekend at Buca's celebrating mine and my Mother-in Law's birthdays. The food and atmosphere was wonderful but unfortunately the service took another couple years off of my life, lol! It began with the waiter dumping our drinks as he was serving at our table, 3 of us continued the evening wet and sticky. No big deal, everyone has accidents. Next,as he was removing a large, still 1/2 full, serving bowl it slide from the platter it was on and almost ended up in my Mother-in-laws lap. Again, a bit later, as he was filling drinks his arm caught a straw and I almost ended up with my diet Pepsi in my lap. The night was full of "sucked in breaths" as these incidents happened. Last, but not least, as the group sank to us, our water plunked down a gigantic candlestick (never spent a birthday here so not sure if this is the norm), as he plunked it down the actual candle (lit) bounced - I caught it but that was really scary, someone could have gotten burnt. My husband wanted to approach the manager but I wouldn't let him. I didn't want a nice evening ruined with complaints. Now in saying this, it doesn't mean I wouldn't go to Buca's again. We live on the state line and are about mid-way between 2 sites - next time we may just take our chances on the other one.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pewaukee
“Going Away Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I enjoyed a lovely meal here with my daughter and two nieces. We had a small farewell celebration and the food and service were absolutely outstanding! The staff were all pleasant and professional and very friendly. We ordered several wonderful dishes to share and each seemed better than the previous.
I highly recommend the wedge salad appetizers, although they really could have been an entree`, they were so large!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Germantown, Wi
“Great Family Fun Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went with 3 families and 6 children. The food was family style, plentiful, fun and very good...always fun there and the servers are just wonderful an helpful with all the ages we had.

Visited May 2013