“EE sane had insane Thai food” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
EE Sane Thai Cuisine
1806 N Farwell Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53202-1708 (Lower East Side)
(414) 224-8284
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #280 of 1,338 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“EE sane had insane Thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I did a carry out from this place and am very impressed by this place. We ordered for Pad Thai, rolls and yellow curry. It was by far the best yellow curry I have ever had. Be careful when asking to make the food spicy because the Pad Thai got so spicy that it was hard to eat. But it was still tasty. I would love to have it again in its normal flavor.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

GREEN BAY
“Very good Thai in Brady Street area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Great service, as spicy or mild as you desire. Pork egg rolls very good.... Great neighborhood with other choices as well.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“tastier than other Thai/Lao restaurants i've been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

To start off this review....

I've been going to this restaurant for 7 years now? The food is delicious and very generous portions. I agree that they put too much white onions into their stir-fry and curries but you can always tell them to put less or no onions. The decor needs to get updated so does the paint job but I don't go for the decorations its for the food. I've been to places where the decor is very nice but the food.. yuck! I've tried authentic Thai food in Milwaukee and it is not good. This restaurant adds a Lao twist to what Thai food should taste. Come for the food not for the decorations...

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“"Better than other Thai in town"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

My family have been eating at EE San for the past 10 years. It's not the best Thai food we ever have but it is the best in town. Being a native of Thais myself, I am the most critic of all. I found that most of Thai restaurant in Milwaukee are either own or operate by other nationalities than the native Thais, which make a big different on how the food taste, the dishes tend to be more greasy and salty. Thai food are famous for a combination blend of delicately of sweet, salty and a mildly sour taste. It is hard to find a good “Authentic” Thai restaurant but I found EE San to be the near next best to eating in Thailand. They serves the best Yum Neau (Beef Salad) and Som Tum (Papaya Salad), and we’ve discovered their Crispy Duck is the best we have eaten since The King and I… The downside of this place is restaurant located near downtown and hard to find parking. Overall, reasonable price, friendly service and we will keep coming back for more :)

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wonderful Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

It was great to find a relaxing Thai restaurant down town. Good food and service at very reasonable prices. I'll stop I'm again!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere