“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is got to be one of my favorite restaurants. Loved the atmosphere, the staff was helpful and friendly. The food was excellent. I had the Dover Sole, and I can't wait to go back and have it again.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Best place ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We've been enjoying this place for years! Way back when they were located kitty corner from where they are now and had actually converted a duplex into a restaurant. I can't believe that it never dawned on me to write a review on this place!!!
My husband and I were just there with my sister and brother-in-law; as always the food was to die for and the varity perfect. We each ordered something different and as always loved it. We plan on going there next month (January) again with our kids.
Worth trying out!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Cajun North of the Mason Dixon Line”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I used to have a rule that you don't eat Cajun north of the Mason Dixon Line. Crawdaddy's changed that. They don't measure up to the great cajun dining places in the south, but they do a very respectable job. It is worth a visit.

Visited February 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“eh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Too greasy and I was in the mood for a salad that day; and all they had was your iceburg lettuce with typical dressings...

Visited February 2012
“What happened??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We haven't been to Crawdaddy's in a year maybe. I ordered the blackened salmon with the dirty rice and the famous carrots. First of all, the blackened had no taste and the carrots didn't have
the special sweetness they used to. They charge $2 for the loaf of bread that used to be complimentary. My husband's mashed potatoes were just blah. I don't recommend this
place any more unfortunately. It's too bad-it used to be special!
Don't waste your time.