“Steam punk meets luxury loft!” 5 of 5 stars

The Brewhouse Inn & Suites
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1215 N 10th St, Milwaukee, WI 53205 (Downtown)   |
Ranked #15 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Cornell, Michigan
“Steam punk meets luxury loft!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We loved the look, feel and luxury. Staff was great! Wish there was better/cheaper/closer parking. Room was clean, quiet and fully equipped. Furnace made some racket but was maybe working overtime in subzero weather.

• Stayed February 2014
Gino J, Manager at The Brewhouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear jjvsmad:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We do offer Valet parking service which is available 24 hours/day and offers the convenience of in-out access and prompt delivery of your vehicle without having to self-park. Our Valet parking rate is very competitive in the downtown area. This polar vortex has certainly given us Wisconsin snow-birds a challenge or two and our heating system has been operating full-time as you can imagine. I do apologize for any noises you heard from your heating unit and have asked our Maintenance team to take a look into it. If you would like to discuss this further or when you are ready to make your next reservation, feel free to contact me directly. I'd love to hear from you. I can be reached at gjorgensen@brewhousesuites.com.

We look forward to seeing you as our guest again very soon.

Brewhouse Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

A few friends of mine from the Milwaukee area recommended this place to stay. And I was more than pleased with my experience. The room was a nice size. Very clean. One of the managers, Gino, even took the time to give us a tour of the old Papst Beer factory. A great place to stay with history you don't get from the chain hotels.

• Stayed February 2014
Baraboo, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Thank you for making my fiance's surprise 50th birthday celebration even more incredible. Kellie went out of her way to upgrade us and set up 2 complimentary local brews in the room. Love this place!!

Room Tip: Beautifully done hotel in the old PABST brewery. . . simply amazing attention to every detail. Ever...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I stayed here a couple of weekends ago and we just absolutely enjoyed ourselves. Everything from the decor down to the staff. At the desk Theresa was all smiles and Adam seemed delighted to help us out with weekend activities(including local live music). We had a one bedroom with a king size bed. Immediately when we stepped out of our room we could see the kettles a few stories below us. Breathtaking. Most people have noted the amenities offered(which live up to the hype) so I'll save you the paragraph. Only thing I could note was it could use towel racks. Other than that the housekeeping does a great job making the hotel sparkle. From a true PBR consumer, I Love This Place.

Room Tip: Make sure you figure out how to park your car overnight, I think the parking structure across the st...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hanover Park, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

The Brewhouse Inn was absolutely amazing. We stayed in the 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite which was spectacular! We loved the huge windows and all of the plush accomodations. It was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. The staff were friendly & helpful. They even reccomended a great place for breakfast the next day. We will definately be coming back!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
chicago
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Great concept, but detailed are not tuned. The front desk staff is unprofessional an not very helpful. The rooms are dark but well furnished. It is located in an industrial desolated area, probably not safe to walk around. On the other hand the building and decorations are good. I would not recommend this hotel to friends, however the concept is great.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Chicago010:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Our staff works very hard to ensure each of our guests receives excellent service. I am disappointed to hear you did not receive the service that is aligned with our expectations of excellence. I would love to speak with you directly to discuss in more detail about your experience. Please contact me so we can make it right. I can be reached at gjorgensen@brewhousesuites.com.

Fairbury, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We spent several nights over the New Year at this Inn. I did not realize they had just opened in the Spring. There are a few "kinks" to be worked out but is has the potential to be a great stay.
The morning breakfast is not always up to par. They ran out of food New Years Day and had to open boxes of cookies. Housekeeping didn't do just the best checking to see if we needed extra towels or coffee.
The rooms/hotel itself were great. It is the old Pabst brewing factory.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear naturesdesigns:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We strive to ensure that each our guests receives the best service possible and I do apologize for the shortcomings you experienced. We continuously seek out ways in which we can improve and feedback like yours helps us do that. I would love to hear from you to discuss more about your experience directly. I can be reached at gjorgensen@brewhousesuites.com.

Brewhouse Inn & Suites

Been to The Brewhouse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!