“Great Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Madison, WI
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Their veggie tacos are DELICIOUS! I loved the ambiance of the place and their menu was extensive! My husband loved the fish taco and my favorite was the soy chorizo taco! I most definitely plan on going back!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Aurora, Illinois
“Best tacos in Milwaukee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I wish this place was around when I lived in Milwaukee! My husband and I went back for a visit and a friend recommended Bel Air Cantina to us. We stopped by there around 2pm on a Saturday and it was packed! (Shows me the food is probably good!) We sat at the bar and had great service and amazing tacos! The atmosphere was cool (has a Cali-surfer vibe) and they played great music. Fun place to go for lunch (and I'm sure for dinner) on a weekend with friends or spouse!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great tacos but things have changed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I have been to Bel Air multiple times and am always pleased with the food. But most recently on a Saturday evening I was less then satisfied with the portions in the tacos. I had a lamb barboca taco, shrimp taco and a veggie taco. All the tacos were delicious, especially the lamb but unfortunately it seemed that there was more corn tortilla then filling. In the past the taco filling has been abundant but not in this case. Perhaps it was the chef filling them or the chaotic Saturday evening, not sure, but hopefully next time I will get my money's worth.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Surprise on the East Side”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My son and his wife tried this place a couple weeks ago, and encouraged my husband and I to try it as well. WOW-what a great meal-I love the trio of salsas-nice and spicy with nice heat from the habanero peppers. We ordered 3 tacos-Carbanara, Michelada with spicy arbol salsa and the habanero pork -the habanero crema was such a great flavor on the pork tenderloin. We also tried the quesidilla-excellent as well. Service was friendly and quick-I don't remember the name of our server, but she was quite attentive and engaging. Music was a little loud, but seemed to fit the energy of the restaurant and other diners.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Madison, Wisconsin
“Go here often, always delicious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I love the variety of tacos. Taco Tuesday/Thursday is an excellent value, $2 tacos and $2 tap beers. We even ate here on New Years Eve! I haven't ever gotten anything other than tacos, but my favorite tacos are black bean and corn & ninja pig.

Visited April 2014