“Will not go again” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 243 things to do in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in downtown Milwaukee, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers high-stakes bingo, nearly one hundred table games, nearly 3,000 slot machines, a 20-table Poker Room, a 500-seat theater, an Off-Track Betting Room and a 381-room hotel. Dining options include The Buffet, Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill, Dream Dance Steak, Locavore, Menomonee Valley Food Court, RuYi and Wild Earth Cucina Italiana. Plus, there is a snack bar in the Bingo Hall. If you're looking for a location to host an event, the Casino offers more than 18,000 square feet of banquet space.
15 attraction reviews
“Will not go again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

Went to the casino today, and was informed that valet parking would now cost $10! I couldn't believe it! I use a scooter, and there wasn't even a discount for handicapped. I said that I had a players card, but it was the wrong color, so I would still have to pay $10. Isn't it enough that your slot machines don't pay, your restaurants are expensive, your customer service in the casino non-existent, but now you have to charge $10 for valet service?
Seems now that you managed to block the Kenosha casino, you can now take advantage. Well, you won't see me again. I'm going to Green Bay!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“No chance of ever winning here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015

Winners are visually picked by the Slot Manager using a remote device that increase a players loses.

Indiana
14 attraction reviews
“Milwaukee trip”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

We visited the casino on 4/15/2015 and was very disappointed. We played the slots, mainly the
two cent and nickel machines. Most of the machines required more then a single bet and many had buttons starting at 30 and 40 of which I have never seen at casino's near us. It was almost impossible to find a machine that you could bet under .25 each bet. Also our casino's offer free drinks while on the machines and not once did I see an employee taking orders at the slot machines.

When I go to a casino, I know I am going to loose money and want to enjoy my time there for
at least 1-2 hours. At this casino, that is not true.

I will not visit this casino again.

“Wonderful time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2015

I absolutely have nothing negative to say about this business. My stay was great!!! The rooms were very nice & updated. The front desk staff was amazing & very professional during our stay. I would definitely stay here again.... Wishing they had competitive rates during the week but again I will be returning soon....

9 attraction reviews
“SO Smoky”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2015

My wife and I went to Potawatomi on a Friday around noon. It was not a holiday weekend or anything, so it wasn't extremely busy. It was SO smoky in there we couldn't stay longer than 30 minutes. I could smell myself for hours afterwards (the smoke smell). We haven't been back. It's really too bad, because it's actually a nice casino.

Visited January 2015