“...And the winner is, hum, let me see who gets the winnings.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 76 Attractions in Milwaukee
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in downtown Milwaukee, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino offers high-stakes bingo, nearly one hundred table games, nearly 3,000 slot machines, a 20-table Poker Room, a 500-seat theater, an Off-Track Betting Room and a 381-room hotel. Dining options include The Buffet, Fire Pit Sports Bar & Grill, Dream Dance Steak, Locavore, Menomonee Valley Food Court, RuYi and Wild Earth Cucina Italiana. Plus, there is a snack bar in the Bingo Hall. If you're looking for a location to host an event, the Casino offers more than 18,000 square feet of banquet space.
“...And the winner is, hum, let me see who gets the winnings.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

Although, I feel the winners are visually selected... The important thing is people actually do win.

North Chicago, Illinois
“potawatomi hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2014

Just stayed at the hotel 12/17/14 cause we got a free offer. The room was very nice and well done. Love the coffee maker and fridge and especially liked the stand alone shower. Hotel lobby is very nice with great seating and staff was nice and friendly. Would defintely stay there again.

milwaukee
“Don't believe the hype”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

They portray this place as a high-end casino. NO WAY. Don't buy the commercials - middle/upper class folks with clean cut guys, cute females, and all smiles at the black jack table. the tightest machines I have ever seen. To the point of making one wonder how many times they have been fined by the state. .If you want to play with Milwaukee's crap...this is the place. Every walk of life from the underground is here. bet their savings and LOOSE on some of the worst machines. I will NEVER return.

Indianapolis, Indiana
18 attraction reviews
“be careful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

I have been everywhere to gamble especially in the Midwest. The slot denominations are double to begin with. This really got me for a minute when I seen each play at max bet was drastically high...it probably doesn't matter because you will lose anyhow. I fiddled around in this place for an hour and ran...It was terrible although I left 2 stars because it was a little nice. The smell of smoke is strong and I might have a smoke from time to time. Overall there are way, way better casinos that payout way, way better in particular in the Midwest. Very unfortunate because the place is descent looking.

Parking is pretty okay. I would just be careful with your money in this place. Only carry in a few bucks for some entertainment if you go. I didn't see anybody winning as well.

Visited November 2014
Gurnee, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
“Great Casino:”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

My friend and I stayed here about 2 months ago and found out that the rooms were very nice except smaller than we would have liked. The artwork on the walls were very nice, as was the modern faucets.The casino was a bit tight but we still enjoyed ourselves.They need to loosen up a bit on the slots.I plan on going back again real soon.Use the valet for parking, it works great.The views aren't that great from the rooms.Try it, you should enjoy yourself.It's close to many MIlwaukee attractions.

Visited October 2014