“A good pic opportunity” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 242 things to do in Milwaukee
“A good pic opportunity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

This wasn't that hard to find like other people have said. Just park on East Wells and go to the Riverwalk. It is by a Chinese restaurant, but that's what the Riverwalk is, walking by different places and restaurants. It's a fun pic to take with buildings and the river in the background. And it's by the drawbridge.

Peoria, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
“for Winkler!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

totally before my generation but seeing reruns & the fun movies Winkler's done more recently, this is a good photo op. pretty easy to find. just look for the kind of rundown looking Chinese food restaurant; it's behind it, along the Riverwalk. after you see Fonz, you can do the walk which is really pretty & has more art along the way. it's also within walking distance to the Third Ward with it's quirky shops...

Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
“Nostalgic fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

If you enjoyed the show Happy Days, this is a must see! It's a bit tough to find as it's about 100 feet from the street on the River Walk, by a chinese restaurant. And it's smaller than I expected - I'm 5'5", it was just a bit taller than me. But It's a great photo opportunity and will bring smiles to our faces for years to come. Aaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
49 attraction reviews
“Interesting!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I agree it can be a challenge to find. My GPS kept saying it was on the right, so we just kept looking until we saw it. It is about 100 feet from the street. Anybody that grew up watching Happy Day's would get a kick out of taking a picture with this statue.

Kenosha, Wisconsin
22 attraction reviews
“Hard to find, shorter than expected, but still pretty cool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

It took me a while to find the Bronze Fonz, although when I did, it was practically under my nose. Which on that note, it was a lot shorter than I envisioned. I thought it was life size, and supposedly is, but the Fonz was either a shrimpy guy or I'm a giant. None-the-less, got some great pictures with the kids, and the view on the river in that area is quite nice. Worth the search.