“No!” 1 of 5 stars

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“No!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

As the others said: The staff is VERY nice and friendly.
Services:
Spa Mani / Pedi: They were both nice, but not exceptional, and not worth the extra money over the "asian" nail places. Service was equal to them, but still good, just not worth the extra.
Highlights, haircut, shampoo, etc...: Cut was good. Shampoo/Condition used a hot towel treatment at end - but left me too long that my hot towel got cold and I got really cold because of it. The highlights are a complete disaster. I look ridiculous. This is not my first set of highlights, I regularly get highlights. My old stylist moved so I am in the market trying to find new one. This will not be the place. I went in with dark blond hair with some old highlights & came out with ... when my hair's down the front & sides look completely white blond (not highlighted) & the back has NO highlights at all; totally 2 toned hair from white blond to dark blond in back. When I put my hair up, I have a white blond "skunk" mark down the top of my head and the dark blond on the sides. I look aweful. I literally got laughed at because of how aweful this looks. Now I need to go figure out a way to un-do this, and pay more money to fix this - somewhere else.

Visited October 2012

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Go elsewhere!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I made an appointment for a massage and they made me wait 20 minutes. I've never had to wait so long for a massage appointment. On top of that, she shorted my time by a few minutes. She should have maybe given me an extra 5 minutes or something for making me wait. The massage itself wasn't that great. It was just ok. She didn't focus on the areas I asked her to and was not very complete. There are many other great massage therapists out there, don't waste your money at the Knick. My experience sucked!

Visited September 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
“Friendly staff, great work, creative ideas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had nails and hair done for my brother's wedding. Fun staff that are friendly but not talk-your-ear-off types, which is good. Had my favorite up-do ever! Very helpful and let us take over the salon a bit as a bridal party. Definitely recommend!

Visited July 2012
West Allis
4 attraction reviews
“A Wonderful Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had my first ever appointment with the Knick Salon and Spa today and it was wonderful! I had a facial with Lauren and she was really great! I had never needed a facial before, but my skin has gotten really bad the past few months. Lauren took the time to answer all my skin questions and discuss a new skin care plan in order to deal with my awful dry skin. The actual facial was amazing and very relaxing. If you are looking for a spa in Milwaukee, look no further. You have found your place!

Visited April 2012
Mequon, Wisconsin
“Rental”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

Every man for himself. Try someone and you might like it. Renters only have the education they put forth. It is not a unified team.