“I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Orange County
“I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was such a great place!! Beautiful and fun view from the rooftop! We came for breakfast around 9am on a Friday and there were only about 4 other guests dinning. (Later walking by around 2pm it was very crowded! Food was delicious! (I ordered the cinnamon streusel french toast with orange marmalade butter and my mom ordered a belgium waffle with fresh fruit...the fruit was very sweet and was really fresh. The cheesecake was good...however it did have walnuts in the crust.)
Great service, great food, and located in such a fun part of town!! Lots to do/see and walk around. Definitely a must stop!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Very Good - Very Busy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is one of the more popular places in the Third Ward. I have only ever been here for lunch, and their sandwiches are very good. I would strongly suggest the turkey avocado wrap. The dip it comes with is amazing and has some spice. Even though the restaurant is typically very busy, wait times are not unreasonable.

Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“Roof top deck is packed in the summer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Food is consistently very good. Servers are pros. Wonderful selection of beer. Roof top deck the place to be I the summer. What's not to like? Love the burgers.

Visited October 2012
Milwaukee, WI
“Belgian Beer on Tap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We went for some late night food and drinks. One of the best atmospheres in Milwaukee. Cool old building with a great outdoor seating upstairs and downstairs. They do have heaters outside. We had a big group and sat by the beer coolers. We basically had a private room. If you're into Belgian beer this is the place to go. Ton's on tap and all poured perfect in the proper glass. The ladies in the group really liked the mixed drink specials. We've been to Trocadero and Cafe Hollander many times and the food is similar. Good but not great. I would think breakfast would be great here. The frites are fine. I never understood why people make such a big deal about them. I thought the tator tots were more worthy of making a big deal. I would have like the calamari, but they were out. The hummus was nothing special, and the pita bread with it was crazy salty. Someone was happy with the salt in the kitchen because the pork belly was so salty it was not edible. I tried. I really did. It's one of my favorite dishes around Milwaukee right now. Not here. Go for the drinks at night and breakfast during the day. Cool place to hang out with friends.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington, Illinois, United States
“Good sandwiches and beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had the chicken salad sandwich that had cashews and grapes which was an interesting combination. Another guest had the turkey avocado wrap which was also excellent.

Visited May 2013