“You can't go wrong” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Thompsons Station, TN
“You can't go wrong”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This is a new Courtyard and everything here is fresh. Everything went well from check in to check out. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and nicely appointed. It's near the airport and convenient access. What more can I say, you'll be happy with your stay

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us in March. We are glad that you experienced great customer service and enjoyed the hotel. I will make sure to share all of your kind comments with our staff.

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Wisconsin, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Beautiful hotel, all remodeled and updated, gorgeous rooms.
Staff was super helpful. Would definitly stay here again.
They offer a shuttle to the airport which is only minutes away.
Lobby is comfortable and a great place to hang out.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Hello:

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott during your recent visit to Milwaukee. We are a brand new hotel opened in December 14th, 2011 featuring the new Courtyard refreshing business prototype.

I will be sure to share your kind comments with our entire staff.

Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We had the chance to stay at this Marriott Courtyard on a business trip last week. We would stay again in a heartbeat! The well lit and adorned rooms are well designed and brand new. The new customer friendly lobby is a great spot to meet friends or grab a WSJ. The staffing is pretty bare, but acceptable. This property is recommended without hesitation!

• Stayed February 2013
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport for your recent trip to the Milwaukee area. Your kind comments are much appreciated and will be shared with our entire staff.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This appears to be a newer property in the current "chichi" mode I'm seeing a Marriott Courtyards. Rather than a continuous check-in counters, they have smaller "work pods" for reception and much of the public area is a bistro-style food court with plenty of lounge area.

The good: within 1 1/2 miles of Milwaukee airport (MKE), clean rooms and public areas, free parking and shuttle service, friendly service, comfortable room and amenities. As an interesting note, it was minus 5 degrees F (- 20C) the night I stayed and the room was comfortable, although the unit was just a tad noisy.

The not-so-good: really nothing bad to say here. As a business traveler, it met all my expectations, which is why I usually stay at Marriotts. There isn't too much in the area if you're looking for upscale restaurants, which is what you get if you want to be near the airport.

Bottom line: this hotel fulfills what we've come to expect in newer Courtyards.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello:

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide our hotel with feedback regarding your January stay. Our property was built and opened on December 14th, 2011 and are complete with the new Courtyard Refreshing Business offerings.

The next time you are in town if you are looking for more up-scale restaurants please consult our front desk staff. We also have an extensive list on our GoBoard which is an interactive television screen in our lobby that provides our guests with restaurant choices, driving directions, news stories, weather and more!

Beaver Island, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

While on business just prior to the Christmas weekend, had checked out from here after a nice overnight stay that the Staff stood out with genuine, kind, and professionally friendly hospitality. Room as clean and bathroom was tip-top shape. Even the furnace filter was cleaned which can be a rarity in some other hotels in this class. Well, blizzard Drago blew in after I checked out in the morning and as I attempted to fly out of Mitchell in the late afternoon, all flights ended up cancelled. I contacted the hotel to see if they had availability under the storm circumstances, and to my surprise, was greeted by name (Desk Manager recognized my voice ... or bad jokes) and assured me a room would be held until the hotel shuttle could get me back to the property from the terminal. Upon entry back to the hotel lobby, my colleague and I were greeted with brite smiles, warm greetings, and handed room keys as we signed in - all of 20 seconds door to elevator. This level of personal concern and professionalism helped make a bad situation better in the true meaning of the Holiday celebration. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hello:

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport. I was very happy to see your kind comments about your December stay at our hotel. We truly value the feedback that our guests provide us and I will be sure to share yours with our entire staff.

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed here before flying out of Mitchell and once again the stay was fantastic. The room was nice and clean, spacious and comfortable to relax in before our flight. The bathroom was very clean and well stocked with travel supplies so we took advantage of that as well. We love staying here with its proximity to the airport and plan to stay here every time we fly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your last two trips to the Milwaukee Airport. I'm glad that you have enjoyed your stays so much and we look forward to greeting you again the next time you are in the Milwaukee Area.

Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My girfriend and I chose this hotel for a weekend wedding trip to milwuakee because we had points for one free night. Upon check-in the front desk agent pulled up our reservation and was not aware that I was using points for one of the two nights. We went back and forth until I pulled out my phone and showed him the points on my confirmation e-mail. It was frustrating because he did not act concerned at all or apologize for HIS mistake. I work at the front desk of a hotel and I like to evaluate the hotel staff and I was not impresed with this particular employee. The housekeeping staff however was very helpful and friendly. The hotel and our room looked new and clean.When we got to our room my girlfriend, who is a housekeeper, noticed a couple thin hairs on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet. The hairs in the bathroom were the only negative thing she found and she knows what to look for. We really enjoyed the hottub, the pool was quite small, and the workout room is a nice touch and has treadmils and free weights. Another negative would be the breakfast set up. The bistro is expensive and our service was poor. It took so long for my girlfriend's breakfast order to come up that I finished my plate before she got hers. I had to go up and remind them that my girlfriend had not received hers and when they brought it out to us they forgot her smoothie too. ADVICE- DRIVE DOWN THE STREET TO DUNCAN DOUGHNUTS. Overall I would stay here again. After the bad first impression it was hard to get the sour taste out of my mouth but I liked my expirience overall.,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Clint W, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Its honest feedback such as yours that we use as both a training tool for our staff and a way to praise them.

I was very happy to see that you rated our hotel 4 out of 5 stars in your review. I apologize for the confusion that occured at the front desk regarding your reservation. I apologize that you felt the Bistro was an expensive breakfast option. We have actually just decided to activate a new menu item called the morning meal deal on the weekends. This will feature an orange juice and a breakfast sandwich for only around $5.50.

I would also like to apologize for the service you had to endure at the Bistro that morning. I can tell you that we saw a lack of service from that one particular employee and he is no longer with our hotel.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport. We look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in the Milwaukee area.

Clint Wills

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!