Is hotel is dated and a little run down but I have to say the free transportation all over the city was awesome! The staff was friendly. Originally we were told parking was free and it said it in the room book of services but when we checked in they charged us $10 per night. We complained and they took away the charges. The Ambassador across the street is much nicer but the two share the shuttle so anywhere you want to go in the city they will take you and drop you off as well as pick you up you just have to call. This saved us over $50 in cab fare! The continental breakfast was very basic and 'slim pickings' if you don't get there early enough. I would probably stay there again but bargain for a better rate than what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi