Located near the Marquette University campus, there is a surface lot at $10 per night. Room was very nice, with comfortable beds. Room was quiet. Free continental breakfast was bare bones, but OK. The night we arrived we walked across the street to the Ambassador Hotel for drinks and appetizers at their bar. (Wednesday night specials). There was a free shuttle available to take us to Summerfest. Beware that depending on how late you leave to come back to the hotel, the shuttle might not be available. Our driver had alerted us to that. We walked out of Summerfest by the mid exit, and used a cab from the taxi-stand right there. Cab ride back was $11 before tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi