Husband an I stayed one night over a weekend for my best friends surprise 50th bday party.
We found the hotel to be charming, clean, friendly staff, great Sunday brunch of unique "tapas style" foods. Neighborhood is being gentrified ( use common sense), Pabst Mansion is 2 blocks away-great tour and lovely to see, Catholic Church of Gesu is a few blocks further down on Marquette's campus -great mass and beautiful stained glass windows. Overall, don't hesitate to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi