I stayed at the Ambassador Inn this weekend in order to experience the Women's Flat Track Roller Derby championship bouts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The hotel had fabulous customer service, it was clean, quiet and comfortable. It seem to take me back to the roaring 20's with décor, photos and music. A very nice change of pace.
Prices in the lounge and restaurant were appropriate and quality higher than expected.
The only inconvenience was the very slow elevator service. I believe it was the very first that Mr. Otis installed in Milwaukee.
I'll be back to enjoy Downtown Milwaukee and the fine dining at the Envoy restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi