This hotel has lots of charm but be careful when booking your room. We thought we were at the Ambassador Inn but we were booked at the Ambassador Inn - Marquette, which is across the street and a much lower quality hotel. The beds were smaller than advertised and there was a dirty tissue in the corner of the bedroom area that was not ours. There was only 1 trash can, located in the main area and parking was an extra $10 fee. However, the parking lot was safe and clean, and the area is heavily patrolled by police so there wasn't a worry about car theft or damage. The shuttle to and from Summerfest was absolutely awesome and the drivers were wonderful - do not forget to tip them for their incredible customer service! :-) They completed and complimented the hotel experience for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi