We visited milwakee from March 29-31st and stayed in Ambassador Inn on 29th. We stayed only for a day and had to a checkout because my family never felt safe in the hotel.There was loud music being played and a party going in our adjacent room.We complained to the person at reception so that we can be given a different room.But the hotel refused.We had to take a different hotel(residence Inn) which was wonderful.
The breakfast this hotel was terrible.This is not a family friendly place at all.Please do not visit if you have small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi