This hotel was selected basically only because of location and the relatively small selection of hotels near the casino. The area is "urban" (as stated by the front desk). I didn't leave the hotel once I arrived. It wasn't a super bad area but it was enough to be of a concern. Room was very good. Internet was very slow. A strong odor was present in the hallways. Upon leaving at 2AM in the morning for work I got stuck in the elevator for 20 minutes. I had to pry the door open to get out. Called the front desk said someone will be over shortly to look. Well glad I got out because I am out of there for good now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi