I've stayed here several times when I've been on business trips and other hotels were booked or very expensive. The property has improved since my first stays. I stayed for one night in September and it was fine. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious. I love the free parking which makes it an even better value. The best part is their sister property, the Ambassador Hotel, a beautifully renovated art deco hotel, is across the street. The Inn has complimentary breakfast but I never tried it. I go across the street to the cute cafe to get a latte. I had dinner in their bar/lounge and it was fabulous. They have a fantastic menu. They had drink specials, too. So I love that even though the inn is spartan, you can go across the street to enjoy the amenities of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi