I've stayed here several times when I've been on business trips and other hotels were booked or very expensive. The property has improved since my first stays. I stayed for one night in September and it was fine. Room was clean, comfortable and spacious. I love the free parking which makes it an even better value. The best part is their sister property, the Ambassador Hotel, a beautifully renovated art deco hotel, is across the street. The Inn has complimentary breakfast but I never tried it. I go across the street to the cute cafe to get a latte. I had dinner in their bar/lounge and it was fabulous. They have a fantastic menu. They had drink specials, too. So I love that even though the inn is spartan, you can go across the street to enjoy the amenities of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Olotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ambassador Inn @ Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.