I booked late for my trip so a lot of good hotels were booked, i figured this one have 3.9 review on hotels.com and for 100 dollars how bad can it be. well very very bad, damp and smelly elevator and hallways, bad room, AC on all night and loud, spots on the carpet and the bed sheets, uncomfortable pillows. And their free breakfast is Cereal only.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel Milwaukee
- Ambassador Inn @ Marquette Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel Milwaukee Wi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ambassador Inn in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin, caters to business and leisure travelers alike, with well-appointed guest room accommodations, ample amenities, and a complimentary continental breakfast for our guests every morning. A wide range of Milwaukee attractions and venues, including the Bradley Center, home to the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks, the Frontier Airlines Convention Center, and numerous family-oriented attractions are all a complimentary shuttle ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ambassador Inn at Marquette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.