“March Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Stay Time: One night; March 23, 2014;
Cleanliness & Odors: No odors or scents detected; No cleanliness issues;
Service & Staff: All were congenial and Stephanie very helpful at check in;
Sleep Quality & Beddings: Slept good; Bedding was clean;
Area Location: Close to airport with 24 hour shuttle service included; McD’s next door;
Rooms- Location and Noise: Third Floor, South side; Heater fan continuous, refrigerator intermittent, but neither obnoxious; No traffic noise;
Breakfast Quality/Quantity: Included; have a 24 hour continental service;

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jeff C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit when you are in town next.

Warm regards,

Jeff Calimlim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Hotel okay, tired, needs updating. Breakfast nice, but staff needs to wash hands after touching stuff that is dirty and on floor. Front desk clerk left the front desk to approach me at pool to tell me to check out. I felt very insulted as It was not time to check out yet. I had seen him do this to another person. I can't believe this is policy, his approach seemed invasive and creepy, how did he know to target me and the other guest. Will never stay there again and will tell everyone not to either.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jeff C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Sue B.,

I apologize about my staff doing what he did. This is not indicative of what the Country Inn and Suites is noted for with making the hotel being caring comfortable and providing a touch of home.

Please call me directly so I can see what to do to make things right.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have stayed at the country inns & suites milwaukee airport.The front desk was friendly and helpful. good breakfast. I love 24 hours coffee and cookies.Room was nice and clean I would recommend this hotel to all .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you here when you are in the Milwaukee area again.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

after a lengthy stay at the Country Inn and Suites....moving states...with my dog, I would like to say my two week stay was comfortable and quiet. the entire staff is friendly, helpful and accommodating. The breakfast served daily was more then donuts and coffee. I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Combined Locks, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

The front desk was friendly and helpful. Our room was recently redone with new furniture and bedding. It was rather noise. The road traffic was loud and the heating/cooling unit loud. The breakfast typical of this chain.

• Stayed February 2014
Woodruff, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites Milwaukee Airport 4 times now. Each trip has just been an overnighter to either pick-up or drop off my Marine son at the Milwaukee Airport. The first time I contacted the hotel, I was so impressed by the staff's patience answering my questions and their assistance in helping me book a room, offering a military discount and saying "Thank you" to me and my son for my son's service. I had not expected that. It really meant alot. The location to the airport, cleanliness, and the many restaurants nearby is unbeatable. Each stay was comfortable, clean, and quiet. The staff is very friendly and professional and they make every effort to make the stay relaxing. The breakfast is such an awesome perk--hot and fresh and such variety! Scrambled eggs and sausage, pancakes/waffles, biscuits and gravy, hot and cold cereal, toast/muffins/bagels, fruit, juices/coffee/ milk,....this list could go on. It's so nice to have a good breakfast to send my son off on or for the long trip home on leave. I can't praise the staff enough for their professionalism, cleanliness of rooms, good food, and friendly rapport with their guests. This is my home away from home. What impressed me the most was each time we checked out, the staff said "Thank you for your service" to my son. They remembered why we were there, even for just a night.

Room Tip: Our rooms were always on the second floor towards the front facing the parking lot. We had little if...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!