“Business Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tempe, United States
“Business Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Front desk staff, particularly Cathy, are excellent. Bar/restaurant are above average for a Hilton Garden Inn. As a frequent traveler, I see all kinds of hotels. Rooms are average sized but comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Thank you for chosing to stay with us and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay!! We look forward to seeing you soon! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Milwaukee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I noticed that the walls between the rooms were thin. I could hear a baby crying in the next room, I would assume if a baby cry loud enough it would be heard no matter how well the walls are insulated. But I was able to hear the mother or care taker talk with the child, in my opinion that’s a wall with very little sound insulation if any at all.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate staying with us and glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager
North Brunswick, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Flew into Milwaukee in the evening for a business meeting the next morning. The staff was awesome, the room and bathroom immaculate. Room service was quick and tasty. They even called me a while after it was delivered to make sure all was as expected. In addition, they had their van drop me off at my meeting the next morning rather than have me take a cab. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
We truly appreciate your business and glad to hear your stay exceeded your expectations! See you soon! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I recently stayed with my tour group for a night and enjoyed the room. It was spacious and comfortable. The room was clean and beds were comfy. It was the perfect room to relax in after a long day on the road. I would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for providing great feedback and recommending our property. It's always great to hear that our guests enjoyed a clean, spacious, and comfortable stay! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager
Kaukauna, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Hilton Garden Inn (Park Place) offers all the comforts and amenities you come to expect from a major Hotel chain at a very reasonable price. I have stayed in a number of different hotels in the area with most being more near the downtown or airport. My choice of stay when in the Greater Milwaukee area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great reveiw and for making our hotel your choice to stay when visiting the area! We look forward to welcoming you back! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager
Pulaski, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This was one of the cleanest and most helpful hotels I have stayed at. Appearance of the rooms and hotel in general were top of the line. The workout facility was well furnished with quality equipment. I really felt I was staying at a high end hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Our staff strives to provide the best experience for you! It is a wonderful feeling when guests comment that they felt as if they were in a high end hotel. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon! Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager!
Alexandria, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We did not receive the type of room we booked in advance (2 queens) for 2 adults and 3 children. In fact, the front desk told us they do not have queen beds. Also, we could not have a rollaway bed, but they would send up blankets and sheets so we could make a bed ON THE FLOOR. I had to ask housekeeping for more than the one blanket they brought, but after making a bed for my daughter on the floor we went to the pool to relax. The pool became full of at least 11 boys 12 or younger, with no adult supervision. They were a bit wild and as the only adult in the room, I chose to leave rather than be responsible for my 3 plus 11 more. When we reported this to the desk, they said thank you, and they were sending someone right over to check into it. An hour later, we walked past to see 15 unattended boys in the pool. So, we couldn't sleep in a bed and couldn't go to the pool.
I could, literally, go on and on. The front desk folks could not give us directions to Kops custard, sundry pantry didn't carry items such as milk, sinks in bathroom too high for even 10 year old to use comfortably (for brushing teeth, etc.).
I give this location 2 stars only because the restaurant staff were very friendly and the food was quite good. Also, our housekeeper was very nice and logically horrified to learn that my daughter was sleeping on the floor.
I would have expected more out of a Hilton brand than what we received on this visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
All feedback is truly welcomed and sorry to hear you were not able to enjoy our hotel to the fullest extent. Your feedback is taken very seriously and ALL the information will be used as training tool to ensure our guests truly enjoy their stay. Thank you again and hope that you will stay with us again in the future. Chris Gurrie, Operations Manager.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place? Share your experiences!