“2 Day Sulky Event” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, United States
“2 Day Sulky Event”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

The event, the hotel personnel, lovely. Enjoyed the Sulky Event and the women in that class. Sue Houseman was knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. I would not hesitate to return next year for a Zen III if offered. The food at the restaurant, very poor and VERY expensive. Will NOT make that mistake a second time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for taking time to provide honest feedback about your recent stay. There was a lot of great feedback about the SULKY event including the restaurant and apologize if we did not exceed your expectations. We continously strive for perfect scores and will be sharing your information with the rest of the team. Thanks again,
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Fremont ,CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

From the front desk to the breakfast buffet this place gets it done... I have been to a lot of hotels in the 2 million miles that I have traveled in my life time. Most hotels of this budget range do not provide this level of service. I was really appreciative of the way everyone in the hotel was so pleasant and seemed to want to make an impression. Hilton should take note on this location!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Another great review!! Thank you so much! Our staff truly cares and really tries their best to provide to exceed expectations! We look forward to welcoming you back!
Chris Gurrie,
Ladson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Excellent rooms with an above average restaurant. Service and hospitality were excellent. Manager's reception was above average. Breakfast service was excellent with fruit, eggs, bacon, cereal and juices included.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Your fantastic review is greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Chris Gurrie,
Operation Manager
Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We had a wonderful time at this hotel - we were shuttled to/from the reception, the bed was extremely comfortable, the bathroom was good-sized, clean and user-friendly. It was a little out of the way and seemed kind of in the middle of nowhere, but they had a nice bar in the hotel we were able to take advantage of.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
We appreciate the positive feedback!! Glad to hear the adjustable beds were just right for you and that you were able to make use of our bar. We look forward to welcoming you back!!
Wisconsin Rapids, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Hotel is very nice! The hotel staff is friendly, and was quick with check in process. Located close to the hwy, but not too close. If you get a chance to stay on a Sat night, they have prime rib buffet in the hotel restaurant. Defiantly will stay at this property multiple times!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and it is always great to hear our guests are enjoying their stay! We strive to provide a memorable stay and look forward to seeing you again!

Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I traveled to Milwaukee for business recently (4 nights) and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on the recommendation of a colleague. For the most part, it's typical Hilton--the rooms are pretty standard, the beds are comfortable, you have the usual amenities (TV, desk, in-room coffee, bathroom with hairdryer). What set the room apart for me was the mini-fridge and microwave, which are great to have when you're staying for several days and have restaurant leftovers that you don't want to waste! I was also pleased to see that the wi-fi was free, which is often not the case when I travel--there's usually a fee per day. The hotel also has a fitness center, pool, and hot tub, which I didn't use, but I may use them on a future visit. The front desk personnel were very pleasant and helpful. I didn't have any major problems with noise from adjacent rooms, which was nice--the one night that I noticed I could hear one of my neighbors talking loudly on the phone, I downloaded a white noise app onto my iPhone and fell asleep to the sound of crickets, so that solved my problem easily.

I had breakfast one day at the restaurant, but they must have been terribly short-handed, as it took forever to get a cup of coffee and I finally had to get up and get my made-to-order omelet myself if I wanted it while it was still hot. After that, I had breakfast at the cafeteria at my corporate office, as it was almost as good and less than half the price of the hotel restaurant. I also noticed that the housekeeping service was sort of hit-or-miss on details like emptying the ice bucket and putting in a fresh bag, replacing the coffee cups, and replacing the stirrer/napkin/sweetener packets when they were used or partially used--if I didn't throw the whole packet away, an opened packet with items missing was put back up in the holder as though it were new. Very frustrating when you need those items and don't have them.

Overall, though, the Hilton Garden Inn Park Place had exactly what I needed--a comfortable place to crash after long days of work. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
OperationsManager024, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thank you for providing honest feedback about your recent stay with us. It is always great to hear that we had exactly what you required in order to have a great stay. All details provided are shared with the respective departments and incorporated into our continuous improvement plans to better shape future stays. Thanks again and travel safely!

Grove City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Hotel was very clean. Staff was inviting and very willing to help with any issue. Lounge had great food, upbeat environment, and was a pleasure to entertain. The room was very clean and smelled fresh. The bed was very nice and I had a very comfortable nights rest. Woke up for my business meeting the next day feeling refreshed and alert.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking to the time to provide excellent feedback about your recent stay! It never gets old hearing about the great food and attentive staff and everyone appreciates the kind words. The ability to adjust all of our beds softer or firmer certainly does help in providing comfortable rest. We look forward to seeing you again!

Operations Manager

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place? Share your experiences!