“Great place to stop for the night!” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #14 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great place to stop for the night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My sons (9 and 11) and I stopped here after a weekend camping trip for a driving break. One night stay. Like all HGI's I have been too, it's clean, affordable, nice, comfortable and a great value. Very nice staff. Pool was a little warm (but that's a silly complaint.)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind words. We hope to serve you again on your next visit to Milwaukee!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn is a little hard to get to from the highway but once you figure it out it is convenient.

The rooms were OK the hotel was a little dirty in the hallways. No breakfast unless you went to the restaurant which I could not find.

They do not tell you much about the hotel when you sign in.

I ordered room service one night and the choices were OK but not great. Most times if I ordered ice tea I got a pitcher of it. I only got a glass here.

I am Diamond at Hilton and this is not the best hotel they have. Needs some work

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Houston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel is nice and the rooms are clean. Unfortunately, I mustt have drawn the short straw during this stay. I was given the last room at thend of the left hand corridor on the third floor. The room was one of the smalles rooms in the hotel and was directly across from the stairwell and emergency exit. The view outside the window was of the conference center roof and all the airconditioning compressors.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed here one night in August of 2013 for a family wedding. There were long lines at check-in, but they were full, so that was to be expected. We reserved a junior suite, which was quite nice and spacious. (We never were able to turn in the TV in the sitting area; however, the one in the bedroom worked fine, so we didn't complain.) The staff in the restaurant for breakfast were friendly and accommodating. All-in-all, a good stay.

sarasota, fl, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The quality of the bed mattress was terrible - lumpy and not supportive. We awoke each morning with sore backs! The only bed covering was a duvet providing far more warmth than desired. Service was good and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Menasha, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The staff was courteous, a very nice lobby, bar and restaurant. The room was large, however, we had to call to get the inside of the bathroom door cleaned. It looked like someone spilled pop on the door and it wasn't cleaned. I also had to inform the desk that the refrigerator had a propane gas smell when it was opened. If you go for breakfast make sure that you take a coat along because it is so cold, the food was cold before we finished eating.

Room Tip: Prior to unpacking check the room for cleanliness and the refrigerator.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for four days. The room was large and clean but I walked away disappointed. It's the little things that define a great hotel and the Hilton Garden fell short of expectations. Two of the four mornings the coffee service was out of coffee and creamer during the middle of the service time. The fruit in the bowl at the front desk was bruised and over ripe; product I would not feed my family. The glasses I used in my room were not replaced after room service. When I checked out my bill included a charge for a pantry product I never consumed. Any one of these things would be no big deal but taken together, they left me feeling that the hotel did not care about the guest experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for your time in providing feedback on your experience at our hotel. I apologize that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay at our hotel and I completely understand how individually small problems can accumulate to produce an overall unsatisfactory experience. Again, I am so sorry. I would love to speak to you regarding your experience, so please feel free to contact me at the hotel at extension 5012. In the mean time, I will share your comments with our management staff so that each department head can investigate and troubleshoot the concerns that you raised. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place? Share your experiences!