“Convenient Location, Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Book Now and Save 25%
Ranked #14 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Seattle
“Convenient Location, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is your typical HGI property. Very clean and business traveler friendly. The front desk staff was very friendly and there are fresh cookies every evening. The hotel has three floors and is quite expansive. If you are in a room that is further away from the elevator you may be walking quite a bit to get there. The onsite restaurant has decent food and seemed to be doing quite a bit of business. This may be due to the fact that there is nothing to eat within walking distance and the closest restaurant if you are driving is a Ruby Tuesday's which is about 1.5 miles away. The food is fine for a hotel restaurant. It wasn't bad but I have had better at other Hiltons and HGIs. The hotel is right off of the 41/45 so if you are doing business out that direction, you will find it very conveniently located. There is an indoor swimming pool and work out facility. I didn't use either, but did take a peek. They looked functional and clean. I would stay here again the next time I am in town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Beautiful,clean,safe place to stay. Pool was too cold hot tub way too hot but overall great experience! My family had a great time and were near many of the attractions we wanted to visit like the mall and Cheesecake Factory.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Geneva, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Had a quick business trip to this area. Got a great price, clean room and complimentary breakfast. Overall great stay! The room was very clean with all the basic amenities including a small refrigerator. Breakfast area was great and the parking lot has plenty of space and is well lit at night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

st. louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great stay. Hilton is the best. Just did not like not having breakfast included. We paid additional 12 per person each day. Was a little costly.The staff was nice & pleasant. Even with the cold cold weather. We had a great time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hotel is average but it was clean and the personnel were friendly. I didn't have any problems. It was priced a little high for the amenities and it was in more of an industrial vs "happening" area, but all in all, it was fine. I'd stay there again if I had business in that pariticular area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Misty K, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I realize that your time is very important and we truly value your feedback. Guest feedback tells us what we’re doing right and where we have room to improve. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to serving you again soon!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The pool was filthy. The hot tub was broken. The weight room was missing hand weights. I had to remind the check in host that as a HHonors Silver member (I missed gold by 1 night stay last year), I get 2 bottles of water. We had to ask 4 different times if they were going to make cookies. Finally, the 4th time we asked, they had cookies out, however, they were not homemade, they were store bought. Overall, this was the absolute worse Hilton hotel I have ever stayed in. A friend who stayed with me is a Gold member in Hilton and Platinum in other hotel chains and he agreed that this was the worse overall experience of any hotel he has stayed at. I will never recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place or stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns about our hotel with us on another medium, in addition to the online survey you completed. As I wrote to you via email when you responded to our online survey, I am deeply embarrassed by the state in which you found our hotel and I apologize that your stay was not exemplary. I have been in contact with our housekeeping and maintenance teams about the problems that you reported in the pool area. Unfortunately the concerns that you have raised were not reported to the front desk staff at any point in time, therefore we were unable to have the appropriate staff members respond to the concerns. I apologize that the free weights were not available in the fitness center. We replaced various pieces of equipment in our fitness center, and the specific free weights that we are required to have by Hilton Garden Inn are back ordered and the ship dates continues to move farther and farther out. I agree with you that this is unacceptable and again, I apologize for it. I'm sorry that the complimentary cookies we provide were not provided when you expected them and that they did not meet your standards. Cookies should go out at 5 pm daily. I am unaware of any time or reason that we have purchased cookies; they are always baked on property. I know how much time away from home, travel and money it takes to earn enough Hilton Honors points for a free night at our hotel. As a token of our apology I would like to refund the points you used for this stay. The experience that you had at our property is not one that I am proud of and I assure you that I am working diligently to find some answers and get the concerns you reported corrected. Thank you for your time and your feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss your experience in greater detail.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel seems to be a little bit out in the boonies. The hotel has a large parking lot and is very big as it has a conference center and restaurant. It was the perfect location to visit Rays Montain Bike Park. It looks like the front lobby has recently been redone and the rooms are clean. Some hotel rooms seem stuffy, not these. The check in took a little while but then I did check it around 5 which is to be expected. The pool and office space is very nice. I have no complaints and reccomend it!

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place? Share your experiences!