“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Milwaukee
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We stayed here for one night recently. It was really enjoyable and comfortable. Everything was clean and the room had a microwave and small refrigerator which was a plus. Close to this area is a large grocery store for the family that would like to keep some food in the refrigerator. The area is set back from the main road and quiet. The pool and whirlpool were warm and the glass enclosed area was bright. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant. It was and all you can eat fish fry. It was very good and filling. The people in all areas were helpful. There was a small pantry off the main desk where we could by food items for the microwave etc. Coffe was provided in this same area in the morning and cookies and juice in the evening. A nice touch. I would go there again. I would also be a nice place for a wedding since they have a large banquet hall.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Daryl J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and see you next time you are in Milwaukee.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

This Hilton Garden had everything I like about the chain - a well appointed room with an extremely comfortable bed. The wired internet maintained good speed so I could get some work done. I only ate breakfast (a buffet) at the in-house restaurant but it was very good.

Recommended.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Daryl J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Thank you for your comments. See you next time you are in Milwaukee.
Fargo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

Stayed at this property for four weeks as it was the closest to the office. I feel that the hotel met and exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and always greeted me with a smile. I used their meeting rooms for most of my stay and the banquet staff was always very accomodating to all of my needs. I felt that the business center was nicer than most hotels and offered internet, fax, copy, scan as well as other business supplies. The resturant had a nice selection of different dishes, which was good as there are only two other resturants (Ruby Tuesdays and Cousin Subs) that are close by to the hotel. The breakfast buffet also had a decent selection from fresh fruit, pastries, yogart, made-to-order omelets, waffles as well as other smaller items. If my business travel brings me back to this area again, I would continue to stay at the hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Daryl J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of the Hilton Garden Inn Park Place Hotel in Milwaukee. We’re delighted to have you stay with us for four weeks and hope to welcome you back again soon. Your comments have been shared with our catering team. If travel brings you to Milwaukee again before April, Hilton HHonors is currently offering 1,000 Bonus Points per night or 5,000 Points for weekend stays. Just enroll online and stay before March 31, 2012. Again, we appreciate your feedback regarding the hotel.
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stayed here as part of a conference. This was probably the finest hotel I have ever stayed in. Everything was first class. The room was perfect. I liked everything. Great bed, nice TV, microwave, coffee maker, and fridge in the room. Desk with ergo chair. And the breakfast was outstanding -- omelet, eggs, everything. Great value.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for your recent stay and review of our hotel. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy breakfast at Allgauer’s in the Park Restaurant. Please keep the Hilton Garden Inn Park Place Hotel in Milwaukee when travel brings you back to the greater Milwaukee area in the future.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Our trip to this hotel was to just relax. We planned a night there to swim and enjoy the hot tub and sauna while relaxing. The pool is very nice sized, so it can handle a big group of people. The pool and hot tub area was extremely clean. The sauna was not working that day which was a bit of a bummer. The hotel itself is very clean and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. When we checked in, one of the doors to our clset was off its track. We advised the font desk as we were on our way out to grab a bite to eat. By the time we returned it was fixed.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Park Place Hotel in Milwaukee. I’m sorry to hear that our sauna was undergoing maintenance during your stay but happy to hear you were able to enjoy the pool and hot tub at the hotel. Summerfest is just around the corner and is a Milwaukee favorite so you’re sure to have a great time. Please keep our hotel in mind when you’re traveling back to the area and we look forward to welcoming to the hotel again soon.
Rockford, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

This wasn't the hotel it self, but their internet sales. Very poor service and policies. We had a immediate medical need with one of my children and had to reschedule our stay. They unfortunately would not accommodate our need and had to pay for a room that we did not stay in.

Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Arlington Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

I stayed here one night recently so I didn't have to rush home. Also had a bite to eat at Allgauer's restaurant, even though I didn't think I was hungry enough. The Allgauer's salad, with chicken, was just the right size and I enjoyed it.

I was upgraded to a junior suite, and I had a very pleasant night.

I was relying on my GPS unit, so had no problems or question on arrival or departure.

Room Tip: Try for an upgrade. You never know, but it might work.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Thank you 0552travel for your new review of our hotel in Milwaukee. I’m excited to hear that you had an opportunity to dine at Allgauer’s in the Park Restaurant. We also receive great feedback regarding the larger suites at the hotel and it’s great you were able to take advantage of an available suite. We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again to the Hilton Garden Inn Park Place Hotel in Milwaukee.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place? Share your experiences!