Had a "King Studio" room that was actually pretty good sized, and the 14'+ ceiling height made it seem even larger. it was clean, quiet, and priced right. The only quirk of this place is that the parking facilities are located about 75 yards away, and you're forced to park on the upper deck of a ramp. Your car is out in the weather. It was near zero degrees, so the walk to the ramp wasn't pleasant, but we would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Marshall Fields building, the Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown blends old-world splendor with modern amenities. Recently renovated, our downtown Milwaukee hotel is an all-suites hotel offering an incredible location. We're connected to the Shops of Grand Avenue and within walking distance to Midwest Airlines Center, the theatre district and Bradley Center. Whether relocating to Milwaukee or looking for a Milwaukee extended-stay hotel, you'll feel right at home. Choose from studio, one- or two-bedroom suites with full kitchens, luxurious bedding, flat-screen TV, wireless Internet, and separate living areas. At any time, visit our market, business center, and fitness center, all open 24-hours. Enjoy a complimentary daily breakfast buffet and social hour with food and beverages (Mon-Wed). Surrounded by many businesses and cultural attractions, the Residence Inn offers first-class service and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.