“Good way to Park and Fly!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #38 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Park Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Good way to Park and Fly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It worked out great for us to park our car for 1 week, swim in a very nice pool, slept in a nice bed, shuttled to the airport for our trip, picked up again from the airport to be shuttled back to the hotel after our trip, stayed another night before our 5 hr. drive home. We have no complaints.

Room Tip: The only problem we had was some type of motor/blower? that would turn on every now and then behind...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Appleton, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed here Oct. 25 for a park'n'fly. Clean room, comfortable bed, but not so comfy pillows. Tried to change out pillows, but no extras were available. Can hear others in the rooms next to you if they are loud.

Went to book the shuttle and anything over 6 is considered booked. We had to push back our departure time to earlier so thank goodness they run every 15 minutes.

When we returned and called for a pickup the girl said we weren't listed. It was because we had already stayed there. So I had to explain that to her. Hmmm...

A few snags, but nothing that would deter us from staying here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Rosa, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I booked a hotel through Hotwire, not knowing which hotel it would be, received a fantastic rate and it turned out to be this hotel. I was looking for a hotel that was close to the airport. Although somewhat dated, the rooms were clean and facilities adequate. There is a restaurant by the bar which provides good food, can't go wrong if you're looking for breakfast or a burger. I thought the staff were fantastic, they really made my stay. I was only there one night but the woman at the desk was super helpful re: directions. The pool area had obviously been updated and appeared very nice. There was a fridge AND microwave in my room and flat screen tv. All in all, I was quite comfortable, especially at the discounted rate I received.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I used this hotel because of the shuttle.
I mailed them about the shuttle, why can the details not be on the site! They told me to contact from baggage reclaim which I did and they arrived very soon with a new van, a bit high.
The drive was fun with chatty conversation.
The driver become the checkin clerk which was done with good humor.
The room was fine, I never saw the breakfast as I left at 6am for the airport. gain the driver was amusing.
It was fine

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed here two nights in August. I had booked in advance a one bedroom suite with kitchenette/separate bedroom and prepaid to receive a discount. After several hours in the car with two small children, my husband checked in, we loaded up our luggage and went into our room. Um...not the one I reserved. The room didn't have a separate bedroom nor did it have a kitchenette. It was all one big room. Because we were going to be traveling so much with the kids, I had planned to get them to bed on time and be able to stay up a little later. As anyone who has traveled with kids, if you are in the same room, they won't go to bed if they think they will miss out on anything and the next day they are very overtired.

I went back to the front desk and explained I had reserved a specific room type. She asked if I needed that type. When I explained my reasons why I booked a specific type, she said she would clean one and call our room. Approx 40 min later she came up and had me look at their extended stay suite to see if it would work. Nice room and they gave me both nights for price I already paid. When I asked what about the kitchenette suite, she said they only had one with kitchenette and they rented it out. I was confused as to why she said she would clean it for me then. The extended stay didn't have a separate bedroom but we were so tired we took it.

Likes: 1. Nice sized pool
2. Yummy apps from hotel restaurant
3. Super comfy bed

Dislikes: 1. Extremely slow elevator
2. Cleanliness. We found a unopened can of Mich Golden under the bed and peanuts
under the curtains
3. Very loud noise, generator?? that kicked on all night

When we return to the area, we will choose a different hotel.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

the hotel is clean, people are nice. The room has adequate space. I would have given this a higher rating, but our room 328 is above some generator that is exteremly noisy, kicks in every 5 minutes or so. Very annoying! Avoid booking a room on the top floor near the center of the building and you will have a pleasant stay. For me I am glad I have hearplugs, hopefully I will get enough sleep to function tomorrow! Oh they didn't acknowledge that we were priority club members either, which is annoying.

Room Tip: High floor has most rooftop generator noises, especially rooms in center of the building
milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Nice location. everything is updated and new.
had a suite which proved to be a great value.
bed comfortable,all linens are upgraded.
clean big bathroom.
great pool area with a whirlpool
only negative is the amont of chlorine and chemicals which caused are eyes to be irritated
would come back in a heartbeat

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!