My wife and I spent the evening at the Milwaukee Athletic club in downtown Milwaukee while in town to see a show at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts. The hotel is located a short 5 minute walk away from the Marcus Center and within a short walk to many highlights of downtown Milwaukee. The restaurant at the hotel featured a nice menu and the bartender provided us with good drinks. The valet parking was nice, $15 per night per car for hotel guests. We did not use any of the athletic facilities but the hotel was very athletic oriented for their members and guests. The room was amazingly large, the bed comfortable. We didn't sleep all that well do to the noise of the city and some strange banging on pipes at 3am. The bathroom also hadn't seen updating for 2 or 3 decades. Overall the price and location were great, and we'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Milwaukee Athletic Club Hotel
- Milwaukee Athletic Club Hotel Milwaukee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- only available to guests attending a sponsored event ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Milwaukee Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.