“Great HGI for using the Airport” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 25%
Ranked #2 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tucson
“Great HGI for using the Airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is a pretty typical HGI. They have one very ujseful ammenity - on-demand shuttle to and from the airport 5 minutes away. On-site restaurant and bar, of course. We stayed there three times this month while touring WI and IL. Will use again whenever going to WI area.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear SedonaAddict,

I am happy you were able to enjoy your last 3 stays with us and use our convenient shuttle to get to and from the airport. I am very excited to hear you will be back and we definitely look forward to having you as a guest again very soon!

Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel about a mile away from the Milwaukee airport. Free shuttle, just call the hotel. Cool fire pit outside. Friendly staff. Very clean. Nice room, comfortable bed. No airplane noise. Nice breakfast. Free wifi for one day, not sure why it isn't free for longer. Wish the TV was bigger.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Charles E,

I am delighted you were able to enjoy most of our fantastic amenities that we offer. I wanted to apologize for the misinformation about our complimentary high speed internet. It is free throughout your entire stay no matter if you are here 1 day or 1 week. We do have a NEW premium internet option available with a higher speed for $4.95 per day, please ask the Front Desk agent about it the next time you check in if you are interested. Thank you so much and we hope to see you again very soon.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

A great palce to stay if you have an early flight out of Milwaukee, clean and spacious rooms, a nice restaurant, and last but not least, very friendly and helpfull staff, only negative point, when arriving in the evening and me being a foreigner the hotel is not all that easy to find, some additional road signs would be very helpfull, ........... but I will sure recommend this hotel, ............

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear silverstone2014,

I would like to thank you so much for your great review, we appreciate that you took the time to share your valuable feedback. I am sorry that you had a hard time finding the hotel, I am sure after your long trip in from Brussels you were very tired, but I am glad you were able to stay and relax with us after your flight! Thanks again and we look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

SF, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

If you want t a good basic hotel with friendly service close to the airport at a good value this is the place. Clean, simple check in and out. Great welcome cookie/bar- my son loved these and so did I. I would stay there again if I'm in the Milwaukee area again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Pinder B,

Thank you so much for sharing about your recent visit with us. I am glad you and your son were able to enjoy our delicious welcome bars, and I am happy that your check-in and check-out went smoothly. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

This is the second time I've stayed here and I will only stay here when flying out of MKE. The hotel itself is impeccable and the staff is phenomenal. They greeted me and my family as we entered and one of the staff at the front desk even said "Welcome back Mr. ....." It was my second time there so I was pretty impressed. There's a nice bar in the lobby, fresh coffee and tea and always a little snack (cookies, etc). The breakfast was great with a cook that makes you eggs however you want (omelets too). The rooms are nice and there are a lot of other amenities like an indoor pool and hot tub, fitness room and a business center. Stay here, you won't regret it.

Stayed August 2014
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Aron W,

I am glad you were able to enjoy all of the amenities we offer such as the fresh coffee in the lobby and our on-site resturant The Garden Grille & Bar. I am happy we made you feel welcome each time you stayed. We hope a 3rd visit with us will be coming soon! Thank you so much!

Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

If you need a hotel by the airport, or don't mind being 9 miles from downtown Milwaukee, this is a great hotel. Looks like your average hotel on the outside but very relaxing and fresh on the inside. Great staff...both helpful and pleasant. By the way getting downtown is very easy.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Paula D,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you took the time to share your feedback. We are all glad you were able to relax and appreciate the comfortable ambiance of the hotel. Thank you so much and we can't wait to have you as a guest the next time you are in town.

Madison, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

The hotel was clean and quiet, and provided a wonderful place for me to stay with friends for Irish Fest and a visit to Lake Michigan. The internet was reliable, and the hot tub was a wonderful place to relax. I left my pillow there, and was amazed at the ease of getting it back. Throughout my stay the employees were wonderfully pleasant and helpful. If you ever need a hotel near the airport - I would highly suggest this one!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Amarette F,

I would like to thank you for not only staying with us, but also for sharing your feedback. I am glad we made it an easy process to get your pillow back, and that it made it to you safe and sound. The hotel really is a wonderful place and I am happy you were able to see why. Thanks again and please visit us again soon.