“Nice hotel and very quiet rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Book now and save 25%
Ranked #2 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
GreenLeadersBronze level
wisconsin
“Nice hotel and very quiet rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed here for one night in mid June. The location is airport adjacent. Lots of construction in the area when we were there and I-94 was closed for part of a day. Check in was quick and efficient even though it was quite busy with a wedding reception or party gathering.

The room was clean and quiet and we were on the ground floor at the end of a hall which also suited us as we had to get up early the next day.

We normally stay at another Hotel near the airport but would not hesitate to book here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
jbsunlvr,

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay, with us, at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Milwaukee Airport. We completely understand the stressful construction around the airport area. We really try to make the stay here as peaceful, comfortable, and relaxing as possible. With that comes the understanding that we need to get you checked in quickly, so your world of relaxation can begin. We really enjoy making our guests feel at home. Once again thank you for sharing your recent experience with our potential guests. We hope to see you again!

427 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had to stay when my flight got canceled. Staff was very, very helpful and friendly. Jokingly I asked if there was breakfast at 4 am and the front desk said I could get a brownbag ... and remembered and gave it to me when I checked out.

The food was surprisingly good. They have a specialty Mac and Cheese which was very good - made up for the utter disappointment with the air lines.

Green Features: They had the same towel re-use and other such policies. I didn't see anything unusual
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
GourrmetGourmand,

Thank you for sharing about your recent experience with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Milwaukee Airport! It is awesome to hear we were able to help turn your night around. Our team here really enjoys making the extra effort for our guests. Flights can get frustrating, and we want to make sure you are able to relax when you arrive at our hotel. I am glad we could get you one of our brown bag breakfasts! We understand how early flights take off sometimes, so we always try to have meal options for people leaving early. I also love the Mac and Cheese! Is one of the most popular dishes we have. It is excellent! Thank you once again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Franklin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

This was a typical Hilton Garden Inn (I've stayed at many) What compelled me to write a review are the people who work here. (This is the 3rd time I've stayed at this hotel, and I'll just keep coming back!)

Someone is always smiling and greeting you, whether you walk by the front desk, pass housekeeping in the hallway or eat breakfast. The whole staff is very attentive and really does cater to your needs. They went out of their way to make me breakfast (even though i read the time wrong and showed up late!)

The room was clean and comfortable as well. I highly recommend this hotel, its a great value for the money and you will feel right at home!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Mel131,

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay with us! Here, at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Milwaukee Airport, we really strive to make our guest’s experiences as enjoyable as possible. We understand the frustrations that can come about from traveling or working late. Our goal is for you, as a guest, to be able to relax, like you are at home, when you stay with us. I am thrilled to hear we were able to take care of you, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We have stayed here before and would stay again. the staff is very helpful. the rooms are clean and quiet. Despite being right at the airport, you do not hear the planes in the rooms. The outdoor fire pit is a great place to relax. You can see Fireworks from Downtown Milwaukee while sitting on the patio.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

To Our Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience you had here at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Milwaukee Airport! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! You cannot hear the planes from the rooms due to the fact the rooms are sound proof. We know how important it is to get a good night’s sleep without any distractions. It is awesome to hear you enjoyed our staff! We really strive to make our guest’s experiences as enjoyable as possible. We hope to see you again soon!

US
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I never have high expectations for an airport hotel. It's usually about the convenience of the location and my hope is that I won't be kept awake listening to noise from flights taking off and landing. Quite frankly the neighborhood for this hotel is not great and I was somewhat concerned as I approached the hotel.
But I was pleasantly surprised as the hotel property is quite nice- appears to be new -or renovated and a fire pit on the patio. The lobby is very nicely decorated. I took my laptop to the lobby one evening to have a glass of wine and work away. Very comfy chairs and sofas through-out the lobby for relaxing ( or working) . The staff is very pleasant-very helpful and courteous. I had a breakfast cooked to order. The rooms are nice- the view from my room was the rental car agency next door so not much to see but that comes with the location.
Over-all high marks for an airport hotel. No noise from the airport or adjacent rooms, clean and nicely decorated- pleasant and courteous staff

Bayforest3205,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Milwaukee Airport! I am glad to see we exceeded your expectations! We understand the frustrations that can occur when staying in a hotel by an airport. Our rooms here are sound proof, so you never have to worry about hearing planes taking off and landing. Our hotel will be three years old next month! Our goal is to always make sure everywhere in the hotel is comfortable, and home like for all of our guests. Our team here really enjoys helping our guests, and doing everything we can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Once again thank you for sharing your recent experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Milwaukee Airport, and we hope to see you again!

Novato, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Hotel is right next to airport but you don't hear any planes. Staff was very welcoming (they even freshly baked had chocolate chip cookies at the front desk). Room was very comfortable. beds very clean. There is a very cool bar right across the street that is the oldest bar in Wisconsin. Price was very good for the value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tyler T,

Thank you for sharing about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn by the Milwaukee Airport! You do not hear any planes from your room because we made the rooms sound proof. We know how important a good night’s sleep can be, and we want to do everything we can to ensure our guests have a comfortable, quiet, and peaceful room. The bar you went to is called the Landmark Inn, and it was built in 1850! I am glad to hear our staff took good care of you and your family, and we will have cookies waiting for you if you come back in the future!

Hurley, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

If you are looking for an outstanding place to stay for business or pleasure, you can find it here. This is a very luxurious place with a very nice eatery right on the property. Everything is expensive but what do you expect for a very nice downtown Milwaukee property! I had to attend a seminar here and the conference facilities were very nice. The staff was very friendly and that is something that I just love to see. If you are looking for an upscale place to stay, this is the place. I would certainly return!

DonaldLisaFromUSA,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with future travelers! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the restaurant and conference facilities. Our team here really enjoys helping out everyone at our hotel, and creating a home away from home for our guests. I am thrilled that you would return to our properly, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Alex

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!