We stayed here for one night during a "holiday" trip to Wisconsin. The hotel is a typical "new build" Hilton Garden Inn, with nice amenities and very clean. The staff really makes this hotel. Everyone we met could not have been nicer. After working half a day and then flying for several hours, this was very much appreciated. Despite being right next to the airport, and on a very busy street, it was quiet. Pick-up service from the airport was quick and efficient. Overall it was a very nice one-night stay. I would probably stay here again, but would look a little closer at the price. I have never paid this much to stay at a Garden Inn and usually pay less to stay at a full-service Hilton.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan your next stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport located right off I-94 and within a short distance from General Mitchell International Airport. We are only 8 miles from downtown Milwaukee, where you'll find plenty of restaurants and entertainment for your business or leisure stay. Guest rooms include free internet/WiFi and the Garden Sleep System. Relax in our pool or whirlpool or use our fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.