“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ohio
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed at this property for a weekend trip to Milwaukee. The accomodations were very nice and the staff treated us extremely well. Breakfast was very good and cooked to order food mixed with buffet offerings was quick and good. We will stay here again when we visit Milwaukee.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear Suitcase_traveler,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your weekend in Milwaukee! I'm glad to hear your family enjoyed your time with us. We appreciate your comments & rating of our hotel, and can't wait to see you all again!

379 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I stayed on a last minute award stay for a memorial service over Thanksgiving - the staff could not have been more accomodating for my family. I was travelling with my wife and 5 children, We got there and got settled in by the very hospitable front desk - we were able to get the kids some hot cocoas and a cookie right at the desk while I checked in it was an awesome welcoming experience. The rooms exceeded our expectations and provided a great night's rest and recharge for our trip. The room was amazingly quiet with outside windows that faced a runway or taxiway at the airport that was a nice surprise. The breakfast buffet was well worth the surcharge with the room and the kids loved it - I used the fitness center with my two oldest teens and it was very well equipped, we only wish we had brought swimsuits because the pool looked great too. The staff, accomodations and food were all top rate.

Room Tip: Higher floors always better, half of us were on 3 - top floor and the other half on two - two said t...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Dear Anthony F,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience with other travelers! It was a pleasure meeting you & your family last week and I'm glad you had a good visit. We are happy to offer our guests a breakfast buffet with many options, so it's great to hear everyone found something to enjoy.

Thanks for your comments about our quiet rooms and 24 hour fitness center, as well as your arrival experience. We would be happy to accommodate a request for 3rd floor rooms and would love to see your family again the next time you're in the Milwaukee area!
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Just a short 5 minute shuttle ride to the airport, this Garden Inn was great. Room and staff were very good. Since there are no restaurants within walking distance, they offer free shuttle service to/from nearby restaurants. I will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
HGIMilwaukeeAirport, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear MarJan6861,
Thank you for coming to stay with us again! We are so glad to hear your second visit was as good as your first, and that our shuttle service has been convenient for you. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel & hope you'll come back to visit soon!
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Arrived around 1am and decided to stay near the airport and start our drive after some sleep. Chose this hotel due to the Hilton name and location near the airport. The shuttle picked us up within minutes of getting outside of the airport. The driver was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is less than a mile from the airport so we were checking in within 30 minutes of landing. The front desk staff was friendly and the hotel was very very clean and well maintained. Our room was a typical room, and it was also very clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable. We ate breakfast at the hotel before we checked out. The buffet provided a nice selection with plenty of food. You could choose cooked to order items. The breakfast staff was very friendly as well. We use the shuttle in the morning to get us back to the airport to pick up a rental car. The morning shuttle driver was also very friendly and helpful. Just a great experience overall !! Next time we are in the area, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear AbbeyVegas,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us after your late arrival! I'm glad you were able to get some rest after a long day of travel & a good breakfast before continuing your trip. Thanks for your kind words about our staff, as well as your high rating of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback & look forward to seeing you two again soon!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Had to stay here for business. My first week with them was fantastic. They have a very friendly and helpful staff. They strive to make sure you have an at home experience while you are there. The service was so good I decided to stay with them for the remainder of my 7 week business trip. When I arrived on Monday they greeted me by name and had my key ready. When I leave on Friday early morning or afternoon they wish me a safe trip and a relaxing weekend. The bar atmosphere is very friendly and I have met many nice people and made some friends. They have a great outside seating area that always has the fire pit burning. I wanted to entertain guests and they had several suggestions and even made ticket reservations for me. To top all of our it off the hotel to is up to date and very modern looking.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jedi_Master0420,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stays! We love to hear from repeat visitors, as it tells us we're consistently taking good care of our guests.

I'm glad we were able to provide a comfortable home-away-from-home and that you made some friends here as well. We hope your travels go well & that you'll come back to visit us again soon!
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Probably a stretch to rate the Hilton Garden Inn at MKE airport one of the best hotels in all of Milwaukee, but it is indeed a great MKE airport option. At AAA rate of $76/night, chose this hotel for the price and to garner HHonors points. But there's more here: the HGI MKE airport is a modern/update hotel w/the usuall HGI rooms and amenities. Surprisingly, didn't hear any MKE airport runway noise resulting in a resultful sleep and an early morning wake up call to catch shuttle to airport and fly out.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear DCSteveTraveler,
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts about your visit! We're very proud of our high rating here on TripAdvisor and appreciate travelers like you that have helped us reach this spot. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed a comfortable & quiet visit with us, and that our shuttle service worked well for your family. Thanks again for choosing our hotel- we hope to see you & your family again soon!
Holly Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The one thing that distinguishes this HGI from others is the staff. All were very friendly and helpful.

From the shuttle drivers, to the front desk, and the restaurant.... Everyone seemed genuinely concerned that I enjoyed my stay.

The rooms were clean and well lit. I found the adjustable shower head to be a bit high in the wall. I'm 5'9" and I needed to stand on tip toes to adjust it. The mattress was firmer than I prefer. But it was not "hard". I slept comfortably.

I spent an hour or two in an outside area near the front of the hotel. A cozy nook that could seat 15 people or so around a fire pit. The fire was lit. I sat and had a drink or two with other guests. All in all, an enjoyable end to the evening.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Beaner1018,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share these notes about your stay with us! We consider our great staff one of the best features of our hotel, so I'm glad to hear you were welcomed & made comfortable by our whole team. It's great you had some time to relax by our fire before it's too chilly here. We truly appreciate your comments and high rating of our hotel, and would love to see you again the next time you're in Milwaukee!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!